It's Not A Horse

We were in our secret meeting place but it wasn't very dodgy or as special as I thought it would be. It was just Morgan's bedroom. Chelsea and Mckenzie were constantly asking us questions about everything so we just taped their mouths shut and as they had forgot what tape was, they couldn't take it off. Both of them were sitting on the bed staring at every detail in Morgan's room probably wondering what everything is. "Sorry that didn't go to plan" I apologised. "It's fine we have a plan!" Vergeest said with excitement. Morgan went to her bookshelf displaying many nick-nacks and perfumes every teenage girl would have but nothing really matched in her room. It was all random colours and the wallpaper was ripped in some places. I'm sure her home in Canada would be much nicer than this. Morgan had one nick-nack which was a snow globe with  a photo of her family in it, she pulled it as it was secretly a leaver but nothing happened. "DAARN!" Morgan shouted in frustration. "What?" Vergeest asked. "This was supposed to be a cool secret white board but it's jammed, I bet the americans have better secret white boards than this in Norway!" Morgan said with her brows furrowed and jaw clenched. "That's ok just tell us the plan"I said in a way to calm her down. "Well while you guys were finding out the combination, Vergeest and I were finding out something else. They have ordered a custom made 'Brooke' costume and are dressing up as her to get the money" Morgan said. "They are going tomorrow night and we want you to go with Brooke to keep her safe while Chelsea, Mckenzie, Morgan and I track down Havill" Vergeest said while she and Morgan both stared at me. It was a long silent pause as all three of us were reflecting and thinking to ourselves. Suddenly a huge cat meowed behind us aggressively while there were loud mumbling. "Oh-No! Mckenzie is being attacked by the cat!" Morgan shouted as Mckenzie ran away from it down the hall way. We spent the rest of the afternoon chasing Mckenzie then explaining to her that it was a cat, not a horse.