Damn It! Olivia Ruins Everything!

I was on a search for Havill to ask what was wrong but on the way I bumped into Brooke. "Brooke!" I shouted. "Oh, it's you...Happy Chelsea YOUR BEST FRIEND is back?" She said poking me in the chest, well, I think she was trying to poke me in the chest but because she is so short she kind of poked me in the belly button. It kind of hurt too.  "What is going on? Why does everyone hate me?" I begged. "Of course you've been spending so much time with CHELSEA that you haven't had time to even talk to us so why would you know why we are upset?" And as soon as those words came out I realised that everyone was upset because I have been spending to much time with Chelsea and not enough time with them! "Oh my gosh Brooke! I am so sorry! I knew I was awesome but I didn't know I was that awesome!" I said to Brooke. Olivia walked past us saying "No modesty there" and then hid behind a bush. Brooke stared at the bush for a second and then looked at me "I forgive you Jasmine and I'm sure everyone will, the only person you need to worry about at the moment is Charlotte Havill" Brooke said and then walked over to the bush, pulled Olivia out and walked away with her.

I continued my search for Havill and I found her with her head stuck in her locker.  "Hey there Charlotte" I said. She startled and immediately slammed her locker shut. She looked very concerned, not depressed like before then suddenly her emotions changed into sad. I found her first second of behaviour quite strange and now I feel curious as to if she is hiding something from me. "I wanted to say that I'm sorry for not spending enough time with you and that I got side tracked, I never thought that this would actually bother you but now I realise how important I am-"  I was interrupted by Olivia who had jumped up into the window "JASMINE! You have no modesty!". "Olivia! I'm trying to apologise to Havill just stop being so annoying!" I said. "Sure but first I need money, theres a bake sale and I forgot!" Olivia complained. "No Olivia you need to learn to be organised!" I shouted. "Or maybe you need to learn to give me money faster because now Charlotte is walking away" She said pointing ahead. I ran after Havill while Olivia shouted behind me "You forgot to give me money" but she walked around a corner into a corridor and I lost her.