Life is Tough

I went home that night and skyped Chelsea in the privacy of my own home, this way no one could hear what I was just about to say and Chelsea couldn't keep track of my messages because we were video chatting. "Chelsea..." I say in an upset voice, I stare at my own video on the laptop screen so that if Chelsea is recording this video chat, at least I can make sure I look good. I even changed my T-shirt so that she doesn't know that I haven't bothered to get out of my uniform the whole afternoon. I explained everything about Havill to Chelsea then I decided to say the worst thing I have ever said to Chelsea after I told everyone that she is "oh-so rude". "This is all your fault". "How? I've done nothing!" Chelsea said. "If YOU HADN'T SHOVED INTO ME THAT DAY, I WOULD HAVE NEVER HAD EVEN PLANNED PLOTS AGAINST YOU AND BECOME YOUR FRIEND, I WOULD HAVE NEVER MADE CHARLOTTE UPSET AND OLIVIA WOULD HAVE GOT MONEY FOR THE BAKE SALE!!!!" I said it so loudly that I'm sure Chelsea had turned her volume down. Chelsea's head was down, she was upset. I didn't have the courage to look at her anymore so I stared at my uniform skirt. "I never thought that our friendship would end up this way" Chelsea said quietly. "Like what?" I asked with an unnatural voice. "Like- not being a friendship at all" She said and then ended our chat. Mine and Chelsea's friendship was over but it was the right thing to do. I had known Havill for 2 years and I wasn't going to let or friendship fade due to some girl I only knew for 3 weeks. It was tough but life is tough.