We Don't Favour This Evil Behaviour

Havill walked around the corner and Mckenzie ran to turn on the radio as we started to sing:

You made Jasmine and Chelsea enemies,

And just did it for some money,

You're a bit retarded mentally,

But we are just waiting for your apology,

We could be a happy family,

You made Kingdon and Georgina evil,

You were as fierce as an eagle,

You weren't like this at the start,

Now you have no heart,

We don't like your evil deeds,

Please stop we are on our knees,

Bae cuz' we don't favour,

This evil behaviour,

You have a choice, money or friends?

Or else this this friendship comes to an end.

Once we finished our singing and our dance routine of roly-polies, backflips, forward flips, handstands, jazz hands, twirling, spinning, jumping, robot dancing, Egyptian walking, whipping and nae-nae-ing, gangnam style, moon walking, doing the worm, bridges and splits we patiently waited for any reaction from Havill who stood in front of us with a blank face. There was a long silent pause and it was obvious that Havill was going leave us with all of Brooke's money. But then something unexpected happened. Havill had a large bag swung over her shoulder and she unzipped it. She grabbed a large, clear plastic bag filled with money and started walking to the left where a roof covered a path. She walked really slowly and her head was loosely hanging off her neck.  Havill walked over to a bin and dropped the money in it. "I'm sorry guys, Please forgive me" Havill said quietly, her cheeks were red. I was surprised. I didn't think that our performance would work. "It's ok Havill" Brooke said walking up to her, then they both hugged. Everyone started laughing and cheering. 

This is the story of how Chelsea and I became best friends, although there were some ups and downs we realised that the power of friendship will be stronger than anything else there could be.