The Million Dollar Idea

Morgan's words repeated in my head "you'll be surprised at what you find". Brooke and Charlotte Havill are the two most innocent people I know. What would they do that's so surprising? Although Havill was acting strange when I went to go apologise, maybe something fishy is going on...

I see Brooke looking for her netball game time on the board in the sports centre, I was going to see my own but my task changes, I'm now a spy looking for answers. "Hey I heard about your brookie invention, what is that all about?" I ask Brooke. Brooke looks at me with suspicion, did I say something I wasn't supposed to. "How did you find out?" She asked. I panicked. I had been a spy for about 2 minutes and I have already mucked things up. "I dunno, I just heard about it" I said. "Charlotte is so bad at keeping information, I asked her to keep one secret and she already told you!" Brooke complained, she was tense. "I know right but it's ok, I won't tell anyone just tell me what is it all about?" I said not knowing what I was actually talking about. "Fine. I trust you" Brooke said as I leaned in "I invented this food called a brookie named after myself. It's part brownie and part cookie!" I leaned back disappointed. I thought something juicy was going to happen but it was just Brooke and her passion for baking. "I told some company about it and they are turning it into an actual food! I'm gonna' earn millions of dollars! They think it's going to be a MAJOR HIT!" Brooke said with excitement. I was happy for her, Super excited in fact! But I didn't understand why Morgan wants me to find out about all this halablaluyah? "Thats AMAZING Brooke!" I said with my eyes wide and gleaming.  We held hands and jumped in a circle like children but to be honest, I didn't care. People walked past us and stared but what they didn't know was that my friend is going to be a millionaire, we are going to live in mansions together and they'll be in their shitty houses regretting judging the girls who were jumping like idiots in the sports centre.