𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Land that's all for today ladies, I hope y'all have a good night!" Carsyn said to the 25 women who were standing by their own individual poles inside Carsyn's studio

"Girl! You wore me out, your core is so damn strong," A women named Dalaney said while out of breath, sighing as she went to grab her bag while other women exited.

"I've been pole dancing since I was 17, so I guess it's just experience," Carsyn told her and she just shrugged.

"Well, you're amazing at what you do. I gotta go pick my baby up though, so I'll see you next week!" Dalaney said causing Carsyn to nod, watching as the final girl left the studio.

She sighed softly to herself as she grabbed her gloves, disinfectant spray and her wipes so that she could begin cleaning the individual poles.

Of course, she could've hired someone to do this but Carsyn liked cleaning, so she had no problem with it.

Carsyn was a dance instructor, specifically for pole dancing.

It didn't matter if you wanted to strip, to impress someone, or just learn for fun, Carsyn could teach you how to work a pole.

And to say she was good at it would be an understatement.

Her main income was from her online store that mainly sold lingerie, stripper/bottle girl essentials, and other miscellaneous items.

But she also taught pole dancing classes sporadically throughout the week.

Carsyn did start pole dancing when she was seventeen, her very christian parents told her that they weren't going to allow her to live off them anymore so they put her out.

Carsyn had to get money some way, so she ended up living with her older brother and stripping for income.

Eventually, she realized how good she was at working the pole, how eyes were immediately drawn to her as she cascaded down the pole with such grace and ease.

It was to the point where other strippers and women from the club asked her for tips and tricks, so she decided to profit off of it.

Now here she was at twenty-two years old, a successful owner of two flourishing businesses.

When she finished cleaning she decided to get some practice in for herself, because why not?

She grabbed her phone which was alright connected to speakers throughout the studio and pressed play in her dancing playlist.

Close to You by Dreezy and T Pain began to play.

She smiled as she heard the smooth beat, allowing it to take over her curvaceous body.

Her tall clear heels clicked as she slowly walked to her personal pole, staring herself in the mirror as she did so, taking her own beauty.

Carsyn was a very pretty girl, and she definitely knew that.

She bent over infront of the pole, jiggling her ass effortlessly along to the slow tempo of the song.

She wrapped her hands around the pole, pulling herself up before wrapping brown legs around it.

She straightened her legs out and pretended to take steps in the air, doing a trick that was called an "Air Walk".

She then moved her legs up, moving to the top of pole before flipping herself upside down, doing a split in the air.

She then circled her legs around the pole after turning herself right side up, slowly cascading down the pole, all her movements being slow and sensual.

Anything you want I got it
My feelings, boy, I'm so about you

She decided that was enough practice for that day, she was ready to head home.

"Okay Devin, I'm heading out," She informed the final construction worker that was there, there was some renovations going on in her office.

"Alright Carsyn, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah I'll be there, be safe tho, byeee"

"Bye, beautiful" Devin said causing her to playfully roll her eyes.

"You're such a flirt"

"Just letting you know the truth ma,"

"Girl! Why the fuck I went on write a prisoner and found me a damn man," Carsyn's older sister, Shae told her over the phone causing Carsyn to shake her head.

"You're always on some outlandish ass site, what is he like Shae?" Carsyn asked curiously as she tightened her silk robe around her barely clothed body.

"He so sweet, but he'll get freaky as fuck outta nowhere, I think her feening for some cat he ain't never had," Shae said Carsyn to laugh.

"I mean he has been surrounded by nothing but niggas for a long ass time, I would be feening too,"Carsyn said truthfully.

"True, only thing is is that he's in for murder, this nigga ain't never getting out," Shae said causing Carsyn's jaw to drop.

"Girl you saying that like it's normal or something! You might as well let that one go, what he got...twenty-five years?" Carsyn assumed.

"He got life, he killed two cops but he's really nice as fuck!" Shae reasoned, ready to vouch for her prison man.

"If you say so Shae, I can't even see myself fucking with no murderer, I can't," Carsyn said, shaking her head at the thought.

"Girl why not? You should find you a man off there!" Shae suggested causing Carsyn to laugh.

"That man literally kills people, you know sometimes they don't be all the way there mentally,"

"But still, at least that nigga gon' be crazy about you! Like he's gonna be for you and only you," Shae arguedz

"Unt unnn, what if you make him mad and he try to kill you? bitch you're done," Carsyn shook her head, she couldn't believe her sister was trying to convince her to do this foolishness.

"Whatever girl, you missing out" Shae said, giving up.

"I don't know Shae, I don't thinking I'm missing anything,"

AUTHOR's NOTE: ik yall sick me & these new books but ima finish this one fr