𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

"Move Asaad! Don't you have somewhere to be?" Carsyn questioned after he smacked her butt

"That shit so fat, it's getting bigger too," He said as he stared at her ass with no shame.

"It's that baby weighttt," She dragged, doing a small twerk.

"Chill mama, I'm finna fuck around and stay home," He said while moving closer to his girlfriend, his hands resting on her now protruding belly.

The past three, almost four, months had been a breeze, but there has been a few changes.

Asaad actually put effort in changing his ways, he had been working at the more legal side of his business, and he actually enjoyed it. He actually found himself going to work in his corporate office during the week, doing things like going to meetings, new connections, things like that.

He may have slipped up a few times, and he knew it was wrong but he just couldn't help himself.

There was just something inside his head that was just telling him to do it, so he did. He wasn't killing as much as he used to, but he definitely still did it.

He also funded Carsyn's new lingerie launch, which was doing amazing by the way. She didn't need him to do it, he just did it because he wanted to.

On another note, the two were currently in the process of house-hunting, people around them thought that it was a little backwards because she was pregnant and they were moving in together without being married, but they didn't care.

Carsyn was going on her fourth month of pregnancy and it was time for them to start putting all of their plans in action before she got to the point where she couldn't help out as much.

She had also been doing well with not stressing, both her and Asaad did not want her to experience prenatal depression so they were doing their best to keep her stress-free.

"You sure youn' wanna come with me?"

"I'm sure Asaad, I'm going baby shopping with your auntie and your nana today anyway," Carsyn told him with a smile causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"You just be hanging out with old women for fun?"

"She is not old! And yes, don't be hating on them," Carsyn defended, popping his arm.

If she were being honest, she loved being around his grandmother and aunt because she had never been surrounded by women like them before.

Other than her own grandmother, she had never really came in contact with maternal figures that weren't just old and bitter.

She looked up to them, and the women definitely didn't mind. They liked Carsyn, and they thought that she was perfect for Asaad.

"What time are you gonna be back?" She asked, watching as he leaned down, placing a kiss on her belly before standing back up and placing a kiss on her lips.