𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

@carsynnn

"This is giving everythinggg, oh my gosh"  Carsyn smiled as she ran her fingers through her fresh install

She definitely loved her a good side part, it ate every single time.

"Let me text Shae, I need to go to the club or somethingggg," She said to herself, grabbing her phone to text her sister.

Her and Shae had eventually got over the small disagreement they had, they would just have to agree to disagree and that was okay with both of them.

Once Carsyn got the text saying that Shae wanted to go, but she was bringing her boyfriend she texted back saying "Okay, that's fine,"

As she shut her phone off, it lit back up saying that she had an incoming facetime call from Asaad.

After finally seeing each other for the first time the previous day,  Carsyn honestly fell for him even more.

She like his aura, and the way he carried himself. She like his assertiveness but he often became a little soft for her.

He did end up leaving around 10pm, he said he had to "handle some business"

Carsyn had no idea what that meant, but they wouldn't go anywhere without trust so she didn't question it.

"Damnnnnn," Asaad dragged when Carsyn popped up on the screen.

"You look pretty as hell mama," He complimented causing Carsyn to smile

"Thank you handsome, where you going?" Carsyn asked curiously as she unplugged her flat iron.

"I'm coming to see you,"

"Boy you just saw me last night," Carsyn said while shaking her head.

"I miss you, you ain't fucking wit' me or sum?"

"I ammm, and I miss you too baby. Oh, I'm going to the club with my sister and her boyfriend, do you wanna come with me?"

"Yeah I'a slide, just let me know what time so I can pick you up,"

"Okay, I will"

@carsynnn