𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

*THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS TRIGGERING TOPICS*

"Hi Asaad," Carsyn said to the computer screen as she sat comfortably in her bed

"Wassam baby, you good?" He asked her and she nodded.

"I'm okay, are you good?"

"I'm straight, how was yo' day?"

"It's was sooo stressful, we dropped a new item today and it sold out in like...45 minutes, we been promoting it for weeks so I guess that was why," She told him.

"Damn, ain't that a good thing though?"

"Yeah, it's is, but it's was just a lot, how was your day?"

"I feel you, but my day was cool I guess. Niggas really ain't got shit to do in here fa' real," He told her causing her to frown.

"Don't yall have books and stuff?"

"Yeah, I done read 'bout everything they got tho," He said honestly, through the year he had been in jail he found himself either reading, drawing, or working out.

He was tired of doing the same thing everyday though, his life felt like a simmulation.

"Don't worry, I'll send you something I think you'll like," She told him, making a mental note to send him a book.

"Youn' gotta do that pretty girl, I'a be okay,"

"I want to tho, so I will. You better read it too,"

"Ight, I will. Tell me more about you tho'" He told her, the two had been speaking over the phone for the past week but he felt like they only knew the surface level shit about each other.

"Alright, Bye Devin," Carsyn said as she walked towards the door, closing down the studio for the night.

"Hold up Carsyn, lemme ask you something," He said, walking over to the girl.

"Okay, but Tyson's waiting for me outside, so try to make it quick?" Carsyn informed, speaking of her very impatient brother.

Carsyn's car was currently at the mechanic so her older brother was picking her up.

"You think I can take you out sometime? Like a date?" He asked.

"I already told you the answer to that like...weeks ago, I don't see you like that and I don't think I will, sorry" She said politely causing him to scrunch his face up.

She was about to walk off but her gripped her arm harshly, stopping her from moving.

"Can you like...let go of me?" She told him, her face scrunched up.

"Why you ain't fucking wit' me? I'm ugly or sum? You gay?"

"No, I just don't want to. Let go of me, that's hurts" She frowned trying to get out of grip but her just pulled her tighter, bring her closer.

He wouldn't let go so she slapped her with her other hand, he was only angered by her hit.

He punched her lip, making it bleed almost immediately before he brought her closer, groping her body inappropriately causing tears to well up in her eyes.

"Get off of me!" She screamed, attempting to kick him since her hands were restrained.

"This cannot be happening to me right now..." She thought, she knew that being sexually assaulted happened to a lot of women, she just didn't expect it to be her.

"Quit fucking resisting Carsyn, you only
making shit harder," He cursed pulling at her shirt, but he froze when the bells of the door jingled, signaling someone walking inside.

Tyson was walking in to see what was taking her so long, but was almost immediately angered when he saw his sister standing there with a busted lip as she attempted to fight off a man who was touching her inappropriately as she cried.

Tyson stormed over to the pair, not wasting anytime to send a harsh punch to the man's face, causing him to let go of Carsyn.

He then began to punch the man repeatedly, knocking him on the ground and beating him gruesomely.

There was blood all over the floor, blood was leaking from Devin's head, chest, mouth, nose, etc.

He was touching death, so Tyson stopped, checking on his sister was way more important than killing someone in front of her, he would handle Devin later.

Carsyn attempted to collect herself but she couldn't, she felt violated and she felt disgusted, she was literally sick to her stomach.

She almost immediately ran into her brothers out stretched arms, sobbing into his broad chest.

"You okay Carsyn, he gone," Tyson soothed as he rubbed the girls back, his heart dropping as the sounds of his sister's painful cries.

He was going to kill Devin.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: #fuckanigganameddevin

thoughts?