𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

@carsynnn

-CONTINUED FROM LAST CHAPTER

Asaad watched Carsyn get in the car in silence as he held the door open for her.

He wasn't sure what to say to her, so much about her past had just been revealed in such little time.

He closed her door before walking over to his side and getting in, then turning over to his girlfriend. 

He looked at her leg which was bouncing rapidly, he already knew what was about to happen so he just slid his seat back.

"Come on mama," He said causing her to look over to him.

He nodded his head causing her to immediately climb over the middle console, now straddling his lap.

He could she didn't want to talk about anything yet, so he just comforted her. It wasn't long before her tears  began to wet his shoulder.

"I-I just feel so stupid Asaad, like I allowed them to use me for years, knowing that they never truly had my back, and-

"Look, don't beat yourself up mama, you was blindsided. They miserable ass people and they wasn't tryna do nothing but tear you down," He told her,

"You the realest fucking person them niggas was ever gon' meet, it's they loss Carsyn. You good mama, we good. Youn' need them 'ight? Don't let none of this shit get into yo' head baby," Asaad explained to her, she just nodded, taking in every word he said.

"Okay, Thank you Asaad, for real," She told him, pecking his lips after he wiped the tears from
her face.

"I know we were supposed to go see your grandma, we can still go," Carsyn suggested, he just shook his head.

"Nah, you done had a long ass day. We ain't gotta' do that today,"

"Yes we dooo, plus I need to take my mind off this so let's go,"

"Oooh shit, I'm nervous nowww," Carsyn admitted to Asaad as they walked to the front door of the large house.

"You ain't got nothing to be nervous 'bout, she cool as hell," Asaad said truthfully as he held two pink gift boxes.

He was so tired of seeing Carsyn's pink ass boxes, his girlfriend was truly the definition of extra.

Carsyn was about to knock on the door but Asaad just twisted the doorknob and walked in.