𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

@carsynnn

"How the fuck did he get here so fast

"How the fuck did he get here so fast..." Gabi questioned when a car pulled into her driveway, confused how Asaad turned a thirty minute drive into a ten minute one.

"He gets downnn, he don't play," Shanelle said with a shrug causing Carsyn to laugh a bit.

"Bye y'all, I'll call you and tell you what happened tomorrow," Carsyn said, hugging the two girls before grabbing her bag and leaving out the house.

Asaad was already getting out of the car when she walked towards it, immediately walking over to his girlfriend.

"What's wrong ma?" He asked her, checking over her face and arms to make sure that nothing was physically wrong with her.

She didn't answer him yet, mainly because she was still trying to come to terms with the information she just learned.

She just got inside the car, allowing Asaad to close her door and get in on his side.

She just dug in her purse, grabbing the two capped pregnancy tests and setting them on the middle console.

Asaad silently stared at them for a moment before looking over to the teary-eyed girl.

"Can we talk about it later? Please?" She asked him softly. She knew that he didn't like putting talks that they needed to they needed to have to the side, he was a strong believer in the fact that the future is never promised.

He nodded, cranking up the car and beginning to make his way to his home.

"What you wanna eat mama?" He asked her as he drove, not receiving an answer.

Carsyn was so zoned out that she didn't even hear his question, she just slightly looked out the window, her emotions calming a bit as she felt Asaad's thumb caress the back of her hand while he held it.

It was always the little things with Asaad, she appreciated it so much and most of the time, he didn't even have to think to do it.

It just came as a natural thing to him, and vice versa.

Over the 7 months of them knowing each other, and the three months of them actually dating, Asaad had learned so much about her, her body language, how her emotions were conveyed through her tone of voice, her likes and dislikes, her past, etc.

He especially took note of all her bad habits, like how she jumped to conclusions because she was afraid of being lied to, or even the smaller ones like how she kicks ice under the refrigerator when it accidentally drops to the ground instead of picking it up and putting it in the sink.

He paid attention to the finest of details about Carsyn, and it amazed her because she couldn't fathom the fact that Asaad loved her as much as he did.

It was so surreal to her.

She truly loved Asaad, and he definitely loved her.

She just hoped that this news was something that would pull them together instead of tearing them apart.

"Mama, What you eating?" He asked again causing her to look over to him.

"I'm not hungry," She answered simply.

Asaad nodded, still stopping at Zaxbys to get her something.

"Come here mama," He told her as they sat on his couch, pulling the girl into his arms.

"What you thinkin' bout? Talk to me pretty girl," He asked, his deep voice soothing her.

"I'm just...I don't know how to feel Asaad. I don't know what I should do," She stressed to him, he listened to her worries intently.

"Do whatever you feel is right for you mama, I'a be here for you either way," He told her truthfully.

Asaad was happy about the pregnancy, and he honestly wanted her to keep the baby, but if she didn't want to, he wouldn't force her, or shame her for it.

Of course, he would be disappointed but he wouldn't look down on her for it, she may not be ready and he understood that.

"But it's not just about me Asaad, it's about you too and if our views are different on this, then I don't want it to change things between us,"

"It won't mama, ima support you regardless," He reassured.

"How would I know that though? What if-

"You stressing 'bout shit youn' need to stress about baby. Youn' even know if we agree or not. What you wanna do?" He asked her first.

"I...I think I wanna keep it,"

"I do too, so we ain't even gotta' worry 'bout that," He said simply.

"My mom had depression so bad when she was pregnant, she ended up having a miscarriage. The same thing happened to Shae, what if that happens to me too?" Carsyn asked.

She had no idea how it felt to lose a child, and she wouldn't want to find out.

"It won't, quit thinkin' like that ma. God forbid it does, we'a figure shit out, we always do Carsyn. I got you through whatever Carsyn," He told her causing her to frown.

"I love you so much Asaad," She told him, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I feel like I put you through so much stuff that has nothing to do with you, and I'm sorry for that. You're so patient and so genuine, and I love that," She told him, she truly felt like she didn't deserve him.

"Youn' got to apologize for that mama, I love you and whatever yo' sexy ass come wit'" He said after she pecked his lips.

"You're sooooo sweet, you really used to be acting all hard and mean like you not a big ass softie," Carsyn said with a small laugh causing him to suck his teeth.

"Only for you ma,"

"Andddd our baby," She added, she couldn't believe she was actually saying that.

"Yeah, and our baby,"

was tired of opening the app & having 600 notifications, and half of them being yall cussing me out for this chapter 😒