𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

@carsynnn

-TWO WEEKS LATER

-TWO WEEKS LATER

"Get off of me, freak," Carsyn laughed as Asaad humped her from the back as she stood in his bathroom, adding the finishing touches to her makeup.

"You tempting me guh'" He groaned, staring at her exposed butt cheeks.

"You'a let me eat your butt?" Asaad asked her curiously causing her mouth to drop.

"Bye, get out of my face. Hurry up and get dressed, my mom talks so much shit when I'm late," Carsyn rushed him.

It was Christmas Day and Carsyn was beyond nervous, she bring Asaad to her parents for the first time and although they didn't have the best relationship, her families acceptance meant a lot to her, mainly her brothers acceptance since that was the only family member she was cool with, but still.

"Why you more nervous than me?" Asaad questioned, not understanding why she was so nervous.

"I don't knowwww, I haven't seen my Mom and Dad since last christmas,"

"Everything gon' be fine ma, and if it ain't then we gon' leave. Simple, don't nothing they say 'bout you or about us get into yo' head. You know what's real Carsyn, ight?" He told her and she nodded, listening to him intently.

"Ma, how much gifts you get?" Asaad questioned as he unloaded the trunk full of presents.

When Carsyn bought gifts she tended to go a bit overboard, each person in her family would receive multiple gifts from her.

"Don't worry about that, some of those have your name on it so don't take those ones out, and don't be looking in the bags either," Carsyn bossed as he continued to unload the pink-wrapped presents.

"Let's just take these in and then I'll see if my brother can help," Carsyn suggested, picking up a few gifts as well.

The walked to the front door which was already open and covered by the screen door.

Asaad opened the screen door, holding it so the Carsyn could walk in before them.

"Carsyn what the hell," Tyson said when he saw her and Asaad walk in with a bunch of gifts.

"Merry Christmas!" She said, walking over to the tree to set what she had down, Asaad doing the same.

"Hi Tyson," Carsyn said, giving her brother a hug.

"Wassup Cece, you good?" He asked and she nodded.

"Tyson, this is my boyfriend, Asaad. Assad, this is my brother, Tyson," Carsyn introduced, a little nervous to see how this was going to go.

The two sized each other up for a moment causing Carsyn to furrow her eyebrows, the vibe changed when they dapped each other up.

"I ain't finna interrogate you or nothing, if she happy then I'm cooling," Tyson said and Asaad nodded, he decided that Tyson was cool.