𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

A/N: i ain't proof read nothinggg 

"So why is my grandson not attached to your hip like
he usually is?" Ciara questioned Carsyn as she cooked.

Nana was having a small family dinner so everyone was there, including both Carsyn and Asaad.

"We're taking a break right now," Carsyn replied as she broke off a piece of the cornbread she was "taste-testing"

Her and Asaad had been on a break for about two weeks now and things were running smoothly.

They only talked when it was about the baby, Asaad was trying to act like he was fine with that but he wasn't.

And if Carsyn were being honest, it didn't sit right with her either.

She missed her man, but she hoped that this space would give them both time to figure things out.

"It's always something with you two, I swear. I'll be back, I'm gonna bring those boy some water," She said, speaking of Asaad and his uncles, who were outside playing basketball.

"I'll take it," Carsyn offered, just wanting to help out.

Plus, she wanted to see Asaad.

"You sure? You know you supposed to be relaxing, you look like you're about to pop at any moment,"

Carsyn was literally on the third day of her ninth month, and she was due in two weeks.

"It's fine, how many is there?"

"Five, hm, take this basket so you don't have to carry all of them,"

Carsyn nodded and smoothed out the pink skims dress she wore, removing any wrinkles that bunched up on her belly before grabbing the basket and walking towards the backyard.

"Yeah! Fuck is you talm' 'bout nigga!" Assad's cousin, Tremaine, hyped when Asaad made the final point to secure their win.

Carsyn just watched the interaction, her eyes landing on a very sweaty, shirtless Asaad.

She felt like she was put under a spell as she watched the beads of sweat roll down his tatted dark brown skin, his body glistening, it looked like a scene straight out of a movie.

"Whatchu' got Carsyn?" His uncle Randy asked.

"Water," Carsyn answered as Asaad approached her.

"Why you got this? Youn' need to be picking shit up," He said, removing the basket from her hands and placing it down somewhere.

"Assad, It's five water bottles. I'm not handicapped, I'll be okay," Carsyn said but he just waved her off.

As she spoke, Asaad took in her appearance, mentally groaning at the sight.

He definitely missed her, and he needed to figure out how to get her back.

He was honestly tired of the break they were on, but it truly did help him.

He realized his wronging, and he's accepted it.

He knew what their downfalls as a couple were and he was now prepared to face them.

"Asaad, stop it," Carsyn told him causing him to smile slyly.

"What I'm doing? You look good ma, I can't admire my pretty ass babymama?" He questioned causing her to suck her teeth.

"Bye Asaad-

"Hold on baby, come here," He said, gently grabbing her arm to bring her closer.

"You're sweatyyyy," She frowned causing him to suck his teeth.

She rolled her eyes as he hugged her, almost immediately hugging him back. She couldn't believe he had her folding like this.

"I miss yo' sexy ass," He mumbled, he was so distracted with Carsyn that he didn't realize that his cousins had started another game while his uncle Randy went inside.

"How much?" She asked him teasingly.

"Too much,"

"I miss you too Asaad," She replied.

"Why you doing me like this then? Hm?" He asked, trailing kisses down her neck, sending chills down her spine.

"Moveeee, your nana probably looking at us through the window," She said causing him to laugh, they both knew his grandmother was nosey as hell.

"Just come see me later, okay? We can talk,"

"Whew shit," Carsyn said as she held onto the wall, her braxton-hicks were killing her right about now.

She was going to open the door for Asaad but she felt a contraction so she had to pause.

When she felt the pain subside, she continued her way to the door.

"Sorry, I had another contraction," She told him after opening the door for him.

"You good?"

"Yeah, I'm fine- ooh," She cut herself off when she felt another one, Asaad immediately grabbed her hands to hold her up, causing her to grip onto them tightly.

"Asaad..." Carsyn said, looking up at him when she felt a liquid trickle down her leg.

i say two more chapters? idk yet