𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

A/N: double update perioddd

Carsyn furrowed her eyebrows when her phone rung repeatedly, it was going on 10pm so who would be calling her this late.

She was even more confused when the contact name "my super fine, super sexy, big dick, chocolate man 🍆🍆🍆😩😩😩😻😻😻😻" appeared across the screen.

"Hello?"

"Come open the door mami," Asaad's deep voice said causing her eyes to widen.

"Asaad stop playing with me," Carsyn mumbled as she sat up in the bed, swinging her legs to the side before standing up.

Her braids were in a bun and the only thing she was wearing was a grey sports bra and some randoms shorts.

"Come on mami, hurry up so I can see you," He rushed causing her to roll her eyes before standing up, her face frowning because her back was hurting badly.

She took her time walking out of the room, making her way to the front door of her apartment.

She opened the door to see her loving boyfriend standing there, finally looking like himself once again.

She immediately wrapped her arms around him, being cautious of her belly of course, she pecked the side of his face.

She definitely missed him, and vice versa.

"Ooh, not too hard. My back hurts so bad," She told him causing him to loosen up.

"My bad mama," He told her, letting her go.

"Damn," He said when he noticed her belly, it seemed like it got two times bigger every time he saw her.

"How she doing?" He asked as he closed the front door as Carsyn went to sit down.

"She's okay right now, I was stressing a lot and the doctor said she could tell. Like my levels were high as hell so I've been trying to just calm down a bit I don't know how..." Carsyn explained, she didn't understand how she was just supposed to stop worrying when that aching feeling would always be in the back of her mind.

Asaad knew that it was partially his fault, he wished that he could take it back.

"I'm sorry-

"Do you ever get sick of saying sorry Asaad? Like seriously," She cut him off, Asaad knew she was going to be mad at him at some point, she had been holding everything in for so long.

"Whatchu' want me to do Carsyn?"

"To do something about the situation. Like you're always apologizing but you'll just go back and do the same thing, I don't get it,"

"I understand that you're apologizing and I forgive you but damn, you don't see the pattern?"

"I don't even like arguing with you, at all. But I feel like that's all we've been doing lately, this isn't right.." Carsyn said honestly causing him to furrow his eyebrows.

"Whatchu' tryna say Carsyn? We can work through this shit like we do everything,"

"I think we should just take a break..."

"Quit playin' wit' me yo... whatchu' mean break Carsyn? We good," Asaad said while shaking his head, this is definitely not how he expected his first day out to be like.

When she said that he felt his heart drop, he took it as her being done with him when that wasn't the case.

"Like from our relationship, I think we both need time for ourselves, just to figure stuff out. It doesn't mean that we won't talk to each other at all, we have a whole baby. And it doesn't mean that I don't love you, I just need space,"  Carsyn explained cause him to shake his head.

"You done had space for the past three months Carsyn, What else you need?"

"You know exactly mean Asaad," She replied, he just remained silent, trying to take in the situation.

As he thought he came to his own conclusion, he had no one to blame but himself.

He lied, and he went against her wishes, and created a whole situation that ultimately didn't need to happen.

How did something so small cause something this big?

"Asaad...are you okay?" Carsyn asked the man had been silent for a while.

Asaad was still trying to figure out how he felt.

He couldn't even describe the feeling, he felt as if he ran the woman of his dreams away.

"I'm good, I'a see you whenever the appointment," He said as he stood up, brushing whatever he felt off so that it could be replaced with emptiness.

"Asaad, are you sure-

"I'm good mama, come lock the door,"

who told my dumb ass to take honors? i'm doneee