𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

@carsynnn

"Alright Ms

"Alright Ms.Cephus, You are indeed six weeks pregnant. Congratulations to you both," Carsyn's OBGYN, Doctor Carina Santiago, stated.

"Now, seeing that depression runs in both of your families, especially during pregnancies, I suggest that you limit the amount of stress on yourself, and I hope that you will aide in that," She explained, briefly looking over to Asaad.

"Some symptoms that are common with the six weeks, and some that you might already be experiencing are morning sickness, frequent urination, cramps, sore breasts, and there might be a bit of mood swings,"

"Most of these symptoms won't last for your entire pregnancy, but those mood swings and cravings most likely will," She told them, and they nodded, taking in all the new information.

"As new parents, I understand things may be scary right now but I promise you, just take a deep breath, everything will be fine," Dr.Santiago reassured.

"Here are your ultrasound photos, that tiny spot right there is your baby. They're currently the size of a pea, but by the time of your next visit, they'll be the size of a raspberry and you'll be able to hear their heartbeat as well,"

"There will also be changes to your body, Ms.Cephus. Things will start to grow as your body prepares to support both you and your baby, you won't be able to see your both until around nine weeks but you may see a little pudge,"

"Don't be afraid, and if you need any type of guidance or information about any changes I am just a phone call away, I'll see you two in two weeks, enjoy your evening," She finished up, collecting her things before leaving the room.

"She was sweet, I like her," Carsyn said first, standing up from the hospital bed.

"She cool, how you feeling?"

"I feel...good. I feel like she answered a lot of my questions and concerns, you?" She asked him curiously as he grabbed her hand, walking her out of the room.

"I'm happy as hell, we deadass having a kid," He said, smiling to himself causing her to smile.

"No seriously like that's so crazyyy, like who would've thought? They needa put us on love after lockup ASAP" She added causing him to laugh.

"I know it's early, but there's things we need to prepare for early on. I don't think you should do hits anymore, it's not safe," Carsyn told him as he drove her to Tyson's house.

"What you mean mama? That's how I make money,"

"But that's not they only way you make money Asaad, You're already set for life, shit, our baby is already set for life, a pay cut wouldn't even put a dent in your pockets," She reasoned but he just shook his head.

"Nah,"

"Asaad, I just don't want anything happening to you-

"I'm good Carsyn, I know how to handle my shit," He cut her off, his tone a little bit more harsh causing her to furrow her eyebrows.

"Why are you talking to me like that? I'm just saying, you be coming home smelling like blood, having it all over your clothes and shit. I don't want the baby to be around it, you acting like I'm telling you to stop making money" She replied calmly,

"You basically are,"

"Nigga what? That's not even your main fucking income. Your main one is selling them hard ass drugs and the legal shit you have going on. Like, what the fuck are you saying?" She cursed with her face scrunched.

"You tracking my money now?"

"What are you trying to say Asaad? You think I'm using you or something?" She asked, he just remained silent as he parked in Tyson's driveway.

He almost immediately regretted what he said, he was annoyed and said something he didn't mean.

It was too late for him to take it back though, because Carsyn had already took it to heart.

"This the shit I be talking about, you're so wishy washy Asaad. One moment, you're the man of my fucking dreams. You'll act all sweet and understanding but the minute you feel like somebody tryna control you or some shit, which I'm not, you start acting weird as fuck," She said with her face scrunched up, Asaad couldn't even deny it because that was exactly what he did.

It wasn't intentional, it just happened. His ex-girlfriend of four years was too controlling, she didn't trust him at all.

She fucked with his mental badly, and she took his loving for granted because she cheated on him.

When Asaad loved, he loved hard and we should all know that by now. So he was truly hurt by her actions.

That's why Asaad killed all those people trying to get to her, everyone was defending her and Asaad hated it, so he killed the people closest to her.

That got publicized on the news, and everyone knew he did it so they tried to lock him up, but there was no evidence because Asaad was a clean killer.

They just locked him up on drug charges, and he needed up serving two years, during the last year of his sentence he met Carsyn, and now here they were.

"So you're not gonna say anything?" She asked him again, staring at the side of his face.

"Okay, you don't have to pick me up, I'll tell Tyson to take me home," She said, opening her car door and getting out.

She grabbed her purse and phone before purposely slamming the car door shut, just to piss him off.

babyyyy, the drama is coming and i love it, yall might hate me for the way this book finna end though