𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

@carsynnn

"Share my world

"Share my world...don't you leave," Carsyn sung along to the beautiful voice of Mary J. Blidge as she lit the Warm Vanilla scented candle, one of her favorite scents during the winter.

It was Saturday and she was just finishing off her cleaning for the day, she decided to get it done a little later in the day since she had a little self-care appointments earlier.

It was early October and Fall had recently begun, meaning it was way colder outside.

She had just gotten herself a new wig install and she was in love.

She got herself a 36 inch, bone straight, side-part, frontal and it was giving everything it needed to.

She had also got herself a facial, a wax, a manicure, a pedicure, and she got her eyebrows cleaned up.

So Carsyn was definitely feeling refreshed, she had also hit the gym that morning.

Her phone buzzed, it was an in-coming call from the county jail, causing her to furrow her eyebrows.

She had been ignoring the messages from prisoners she contacted about two weeks ago.

When she found out what he had done, she didn't want anything to do with him.

But something inside her was pleading to talk to him, maybe it was her curiosity that was bothering her.

But she definitely believed in curiosity killing the cat.

Maybe not this time though, so she answered.

"This is a collect call from- Asaad -Press one to accept"

Carsyn sighed before selecting the number, pressing the phone to her ear while walking to her bed, she needed to sit down for this.

"Hello?" Her soft voice spoke up first, unintentionally tracing circles on her leg to calm her nerves.

"This Carsyn?" A smooth yet deep voice questioned, causing Carsyn to furrow her eyebrows.

She didn't expect him to sound like that, she liked his voice though.

"...Yes, this me" She replied, not sure on what to say.

"Wassup pretty, how you doing?"

Carsyn's stomach could help but flutter at his words causing her to mentally curse at herself, she felt like was too excited.

"Uhm...I'm good I guess, how are you?"

"I'm cool, just chilling. How come you was ignoring me shorty? Wassup wit' that?" He asked curiously.

"I was going to answer back, but...I've heard things about you and I'm not sure if I wanna be apart of that," She answered honestly.