𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

"Girl

"Girl...you're still talking to him?" Shae asked her little sister with her faced scrunched.

"Yes...I like him," Carsyn replied with a shrug.

"I don't think you should be, he's dangerous Cece," Shae said with an unsure expression, not liking that her sister was talking to a murderer.

"He's not, he's just...judged a lot. Plus, who are you to judge me when you talked to a nigga who actually was convicted for murder and was serving 25 years?" Carsyn replied, her face scrunched up.

"Okay, but I didn't get attached to him, and I can tell
that you are. Don't be mad at me, but I'm just saying...He's getting out in a couple days and I don't wanna see you get hurt,"

"Okay Shae, I appreciate your concern but I'm okay. You can say "I told you so" all you want if something does happen," Carsyn stated as wiped off her makeup,
getting herself ready for bed.

Shae just reminded her, Asaad was being released in a couple days, Carsyn was super nervous to see him
in person for the first time.

"It's not even like that Carsyn, I'm just tryna look out for you-

"Okay, I understand that but you're being hella hypocritical, I'm not tryna place blame or anything but you were the one trying to convince me to talk to a prisoner anyway, so let's be real Shae," Carsyn spoke blankly, Shae's tone made it seem like she was judging her, or looking down on her and Carsyn didn't like that.

"Okay, I see you're feeling snappy so just-

Carsyn interrupted her sentence by ending the call, she was so annoyed that she was becoming hot, so she ended it.

Her phone rung again, she thought it was just Shae so she ignored it.

The her computer dinged, meaning that it might have been Asaad calling instead.

So she went to go answer it.

"Sorry for not answering the first time, I thought it was my sister calling," She told him as the call connected.

"You good mama, whatchu' doin? You look good,"

"I'm about to go practice at the studio for a little bit, what about you?"

"I just finished reading dem' books you sent me, shit was crazy as hell," He replied causing her to smile, she didn't expect him to actually read them.

"Really? Did you like it?"

"It was cool, Ian expect shorty to die at the end tho'"  He said, talking about the ending of the action/thriller book that Carsyn sent him.

"Right? Like after all that shit she went through tryna save herself just to still die? Baby I would've been in the grave mad as hell," Carsyn said while shaking his head.

"Nah deadass,"

"You get put in a couple days thoughhh, you excited?" Carsyn said with a smile causing him to laugh.

"Hell yea' can't wait to see yo' pretty ass,"

"Boy you should be ready to go homeeee, take a normal shower, allat, not be worried about me,"Carsyn said, trying to ignore the fluttering in her stomach.

He never failed to let her know that she was on his mind.

"I know pretty girl, but you really tha' only thing on my mind right now," He told her genuinely.

Asaad knew that he had to get himself together before seeing Carsyn, he had to unfreeze all his accounts, get his living situation back together, most of his financial stuff. But the way his pockets were looking at the moment, that wouldn't be a problem at all.

Asaad's name was literally an empire, his had his hands in almost everything so when he got locked up a lot of things slowed down.

He was one of the most highest paid men of the south, but he made sure to remain humble.

He couldn't let anything get to his head, he had to stay quiet because he did make most of his money illegally, and before being locked-up, he was very hands-on with it.

Especially his hits, and his enemies, If he had someone to get rid of, he'd want to do it himself.

That's why he hated the fact that Devin died, he didn't kill him himself.

But he had someone take care of Devin the exact same way it'd be done if he were to do it himself, which is why Devin was unrecognizable by the time he had officially died.

He was missing limbs, his face was burned and melted by acid, his eyes were gorged out, and there was much more horrific details.

But that was besides the point, Asaad had a plan for his release, he'd get out, go home to one of the houses he owned, get nice and clean, get his haircut, etc. He truly just wanted to get back to himself.

Then, he would go see Carsyn. He wanted to make sure he looked good for her and he definitely had everything planned out.

Carsyn couldn't do anything but smile.

This man was actually crazy about her, and she didn't even realize it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Uh ohhhh