𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

- FIVE YEARS LATER

"Synai Asani, keep this marker of my wall girl," Carsyn said to the 4-year old.

"Sorry mama," Synai apologized as she ran over to where her mother was, helping clean up the mess she made while she was coloring.

"It's o- I forgive you Synai, just don't do it again, okay?" Carsyn said, stopping herself for saying that it was okay because it wasn't.

When she became a parent, she quickly realized that your baby mimicked whatever you did.

So if someone wronged you and you said that it was okay when it wasn't, that was what the child was going to do if that happened to them.

Carsyn didn't want that for Synai, so she had been working on it herself.

"Where the razors- The hell happened to the wall?" Asaad questioned when he entered the kitchen of the 5-bedroom home.

"Your daughter, that's what happened," Carsyn shook her head, putting the markers back into the bin.

"Synai, where you hiding?" Asaad asked walking around the island to find the girl.

He went the opposite direction of the way he thought she would go so he could catch her.

When he saw her he just shook his head, her back was turned to him and she was trying to look around the corner to see if he was coming

This was something the two did often, Synai would try to scare Asaad because he always did it to her, it was her way of getting him back.

"Mama, where da go- AH!" She exclaimed when she turned only to see her father who quickly picked her up before tickling her.

She laughed uncontrollably as she squirmed around in his grasp, Carsyn just smiled at the moment.

"I almost got you!" She exclaimed when he finally stopped tickling her.

"Nah, Ion' think so bug," He replied causing her to sigh dramatically.

"Mama, tell him please! I almost got him!"

"Yeah, she definitely almost got you Asaad," Carsyn said, going along with Sanai.

"Wow, 'ight,  I guess we'on needa' go jumping today," Asaad said while shaking his head as he put her down, just messing with the girl.

"Okay, okay! You got me," Synai said causing him to laugh.

"'ight, go put yo' shoes on then," He said causing the girl to waste no time, running to her room.

"Y'all are a mess," Carsyn said as Asaad approached her, wrapping his arms around her body causing her wrap her arms around his.

Carsyn reached up and placed as kiss on his plump lips, not being able to do that all day because he was at work.

"You had a good day?" She asked as his hands rested on her ass, gripping it a bit.

"It's was cool, I was missing yo' sexy ass all day though," He said into her ear causing her stomach to flutter.

Carsyn just smiled before kissing him once more, allowing him to deepen it this time.

Even after the 5 years of them being together and the three years of them being married he still found a way to give her butterflies and she loved it.

They were definitely and would always be in love.

"Ready!" Synai's small voice exclaimed causing the two to break apart.  

Carsyn turned to face her only to see that Synai changed her entire outfit.

She was wearing her baggy jeans with a random shirt and her bright pink rain boots.

It was summer and very sunny outside.

"Oh that's not...Girl, come on," Carsyn said, picking the four-year-old up so that they could find her an outfit that they both could agree on.

Carsyn loved her little family and she would forever be grateful for them.

Who would've thought they would have made it this far?

Who would've thought that randomly messaging a prisoner at 2am would bring her the fulfillment she needed in life?

The love she needed.

The intimacy she needed.

The grief, the pain, the joy, all of it.

Who would've thought that it would have brought her and Asaad, the love of her life, this close?

- 𝚔𝚊𝚝𝚎