𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

@carsynnn
Drake - Not You Too (feat. Chris Brown)

 Chris Brown)

"Okay, I'm finna change this shit cause damn," Carsyn mumbled to herself, pausing on making herself a drink so that she could fix her top for the millionth time that day

She was just chilling at home because she was at the studio earlier that day, it was around 8pm now.

She was thinking about calling Asaad but he hasn't been answering her calls at all that day, so she decided that she wouldn't bother him.

She was trying to push it out of her mind, but she couldn't.

She had recently came to a realization that she really was growing attached to him, her sister was right about that part.

But Carsyn didn't think she had a problem with that, she truly liked the man.

"Alexa! Play Kitty Kat by Beyoncé," Carsyn told her Amazon echo dot as she screwed the cap back on the apple juice she poured.

"... I think it's time to go...He don't want no mo'" She sung along, singing the adlibs as she walked back over to her couch, grabbing her computer so that she could continue her Christmas shopping.

She was lucky she didn't have a lot of people to shop for, just Shae, Tyson, Tyson's daughters, Shanelle and Carter, and she probably would get something for her parents, even though they weren't on the best of terms at the moment.

She was wondering if she should get something for Asaad, would that be too much?

"Fuck it," She mumbled, adding his name to the list of people she had to shop for.

Just as she was about to type, her doorbell rang causing her to furrow her eyebrows.

She wasn't expecting anyone soon.

She stood up, setting her computer down before walking to the front door of her apartment.

She looked through the peephole but a finger was obviously covering it.

So she unlocked the door and cracked it so that she could see who it was.

"Damn mama, niggas covering the peephole and you still gon' answer?" Assad questioned with his face scrunched up causing Carsyn's jaw to drop.