𝐒𝐈𝐗

*MATURE*

"Damn," Carsyn mumbled when she looked at the post, Devin was found dead in his home a week ago

It had been almost a month since the incident and Carsyn had basically shut down on everyone, she barely left the house.

She hadn't spoken to anyone to be honest.

But she was feeling a bit better now, her lip healed up and apparently, Devin was dead.

She decided to text her brother.

Tyson

did you do something to you know who?

nah, somebody got to em before me

whoever did fucked him up, they said that nigga was missing limbs and shit

i wanna shake whoever did that hand.

nah you're sickkk, i lowkey do too though

thank you for protecting me though, idk what would've happend if you weren't there tyson,

fasho, yk i got you for life carsyn

"Somebody must've been out to get him then," She mumbled as she opened the computer.

As soon as she did there was an incoming call from Asaad, causing her to sigh.

She had blocked him out as well, she knew he was probably confused.

But he wasn't, Asaad had both eyes and ears to the streets, so he knew what he knew, and then he handled it.

He didn't even need to be out of jail to do so.

He wouldn't bring it up to Carsyn though, if she didn't feel comfortable talking to him about it then he wouldn't force her to.

"Hi Asaad..." She spoke softly as the call connected.

"Wassup pretty girl, you good?"

"I'm good, sorry for ignoring your calls. I've been going through some things recently," She told him,

"It's cool, I understand ma," He replied causing her to smile a bit.

"You wanna talk about it?"

"I'll tell you eventually, but really don't even wanna think about it right now," She said truthfully, she knew that if she did she'd probably cry.