𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

@carsynnn

"Pregnancy roulette!" Shanelle exclaimed excitedly causing Carsyn to scrunch her face up

She was currently at Gabi's house for a girls night, consisting of Gabi, Shanelle, and herself.

"We all be fucking, so take one and then we gon' mix them up and pray that they all negative," She explained.

Carsyn decided to participate, she wasn't worried because Asaad's pull out game was strong as hell.

The girls went off and took the tests before coming back and waiting the five minutes.

"No yall, what if one of them is positive..." Gabi said.

"I know it ain't mine, my man takes EXTRA precautions. We wraps up around here," Shanelle said with a shrug, Carsyn just stayed silent, only because there was a couple times where Asaad slipped up, which is why her cabinet was stocked with plan b's.

"Carsyn?"

"I don't even know if I wanna be married before I have my kids, I wouldn't prefer to have a baby right now, but if it happens it happens I guess," She shrugged, that was truly how she felt.

"I'm lowkey hoping mine positive, I'm married, and have a stable income, I wouldn't mind a little baby right now," Gabi said with a shrug.

"That's so sweettt, I love that for you," Carsyn said with a smile.

Gabi was only three years older than her but Carsyn felt like she was so much more mature, she kind of acted like an older sister to Carsyn, maybe the older sister she needed the whole time.

Not whatever Shae called herself being.

"Okay y'all, let's flip them over"

Negative, Negative, and Positive

is what the results read, causing Carsyn's jaw to drop, she quickly pulled her phone out to text Asaad.

my  super fine, super sexy, big dick, chocolate man 🍆🍆🍆😩😩😩😻😻😻😻

babyyyy
read at 9:47 pm

wassam pretty girl
sent at 9:47 pm

why the fuck we just took pregnancy tests & one of them positive 😗
read at 9:48 pm

why the fuck we just took pregnancy tests & one of them positive 😗read at 9:48 pm

sent at 9:48 pm

quit playing mama
read at 9:48

i'm so deadass
read at 9:48 pm

what if it's mineeee
read at 9:49 pm

I hope it is
sent at 9:49 pm

don't wish ts on me 😒😒
read at 9:50 pm

you need to put a ring on my finger before i have any of your kids 🤨
read at 9:50 pm

you need to put a ring on my finger before i have any of your kids 🤨read at 9:50 pm

you be telling me to nut in you tho
sent at 9:51 pm

because the dick be too gooddd 😫😫
read at 9:51 pm
i be getting a little dicklusional
read at 9:52 pm

alr if yo dicklusional ass pregnant don't be mad me
sent at 9:53 pm

lemme come pick you up, i miss you
sent at 9:54 pm

later baby, i'll text you when i'm ready to go
read at 9:54 pm

"my super fine, super sexy, big dick, chocolate man 🍆🍆🍆😩😩😩😻😻😻😻" hearted this message

i love you
read at 9:55 pm

i love you too pretty girl
sent at 9:56 pm

"my beautiful ass wife❤️" hearted this message

"Whew okay, it's not me" Shanelle said first after flipping over her second test.

Gabi flipped hers next.

"Congratulations Carsyn-

"Come on, both of y'all punch me please," Carsyn said immediately causing Shanelle's mouth to drop.

"Girl we are not doing that," Gabi said causing Carsyn to sigh loudly.

"Y'all, I don't really want a baby right now..." Carsyn mumbled as her eyes watered, the feeling truly sinking in when she flipped her test over.

"What am I gonna do..." She told them before she bursted out crying, causing the girls eyes to widen. They quickly went to comfort their friend.

"Do whatever you feel is right girl! Talk about with Asaad and y'all can come to an agreement,"Gabi said while rubbing her back.

"He seems like he's  really understanding  Carsyn, I'm sure he'll support you with whatever you choose to do," Shanelle added.

"Okay, I think I'm gonna call him," She spoke quitely while grabbing her phone, quickly calling Asaad.

"What's wrong mami? You good?" He said as soon as the call connected.

"Can you come get me please?" She sniffled causing him to request a facetime call, she answered it.

"Why you crying pretty girl? You need me to shoot them girls? Cause I'a do it," He asked seriously.

"No Asaad, just come get me please"

yk when my mc get pregnant that means the book coming to an endddd, i say 15 more chapters maybe