𝐓𝐖𝐎

"Ugh," Carsyn groaned as she sat up in her bed

It was 2am and for some reason, she couldn't sleep.

She sighed and reached over for her glasses, sliding the black frames on her face.

She turned the led lights that were lined around the perimeter of her ceiling, setting them to her favorite color, pink.

She grabbed her Macbook Pro, which was already and her in her bed, and logged in, hoping that scrolling freely on the internet would help.

She would've went CC shopping for her Sims 4 game, but she knew that once she started, she wouldn't stop.

So she decided to take up her sisters suggestion, typing "Write-a-prisoner.com" into the search bar.

"I can't believe I'm doing this shit," She sighed to herself, clicking on the first link that popped up.

Soon a plethora of profiles popped up causing Carsyn to scrunch her face up, most of the men were over 35.

"Let's try to filter this," She mumbled as she went to the top corner of the screen, filtering the age done to 23-27, also making sure that they didn't have any crazy charges.

"Okay, this looks better," she said a she scrolled through the page, nobody truly catching her eyes.

Until she saw one man.

"Asaad Jaheim Murders" She read out loud, scanning over his profile.

To say the man was good-looking would be an understatement.

His profile read that he was 6"1, Straight, and he had five more months left for his sentence.

It also gave a couple photos of him.

"He's cute, he looks too pretty to be in jail though, I wonder what he did,"

"Crime not applicable? What's that supposed to mean?" She said with her face scrunched up.

Carsyn wanted to just exit the profile and the someone else, but she was curious, so she typed him up a message.

"Alright Murders! Come on out!" The officer said, allowing Asaad out of solitary confinement after him having to be there for three days straight.

"'bout fucking time," Asaad mumbled as another officer handcuffed him, then walking him out of the cell.

"You have messages, everybody in the yard so you go check," Officer Samuel's told him, giving him her googly eyes.

"Also, I need to discuss a few things with you later? Alright?" She asked him causing him to laugh, already knowing what she was hinting at.

"'ight, I gotchu'" He replied as they walked him to the library so that he could check his messages.

"You have 15 minutes," They informed as they unlocked his handcuffs.

Asaad sat down at the computer, reading over the message that was sent from a person named Carsyn Santiago.

Hi Asaad! I'm Carsyn. I'm really not sure what to say put I came across your profile and I was...intrigued I guess. I wanna talk more so if you're up to it I linked my info!!

P.S: I linked some photos of me so you know you're not talking an old ass nigga or something

S: I linked some photos of me so you know you're not talking an old ass nigga or something

"Damn Carsyn

"Damn Carsyn..." Asaad said to himself as he stared at the girl's picture.

Looks like he found his new obsession.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: uh ohhhh