Travis and Katie-Kat

Heyyyyy!

Thank you soo much for reading this! I can't believe people have already read this! If you're reading, comment, and if you can't, carry on reading! Anyway, let us carry on...

uNICOrn OUT!

Previously...:

So now, I'm sitting at the Poseidon table, all alone. Eating blue pancakes with blue maple syrup, and blue cherry coke. Just as I'm about to shove a pancake into my mouth, a blinding white light shone, and I mean BLINDING. It's as if the sun came down to earth. ( heheh- about that Percy... # ToA)

The Whole camp covered their eyes instinctively, and just as quickly as the light came, it left.

I opened my eyes, and couldn't believe the sight in front of me.( that's happened too many times this week).

Percy P.O.V:

Standing in the pavilion were two normal teenagers. Except, well, like everything that's happened to me so far, they were far from normal.

The girl was carrying a dagger, and it was a very long one as well, Celestial bronze, and covered in blood powdered in glitter, no wait, monster dust. Of course. She had shoulder length brown hair, and a small, pixie-like face, with green eyes. She was bout 5'7, and was around 17-18.

Her companion was a mischievous looking boy, someone you would keep your wallet close around. He was 5'10, and had brown hair, and hazel eyes. He carried an assortment of things in his hands, a sword of celestial bronze and a rubber ball. Huh?

They were both demigods because apparently, when they arrived, they brought some visitors. More specifically, 2 large black hellhounds, a creature I never want to see again. They were currently lying on the floor, in a massive heap of black fur and bones. They were no doubt going to get up again, but for a few seconds they would be out.

The demigods had quickly realised that their opponents were out, and took the chance to look around. The girl, immediately looked at the boy and started to scold him, Poor guy.

'TRAVIS!' What have you done now!'

'Katie-kat, it wasn't me!

*cue intense glaring*

'I promise!'

'Fine. But how are we at camp?'

'I... don't know.'

'Wow. Veeery helpful Travis.'

'Hey!'

'Anyway, shall we get this over with?'

'It would be my pleasure.'

They suddenly turned, and drew their weapons, and lunged at the hellhounds, who had apparently gotten up. 'Katie-kat' instantly killed one, but Travis needed some help.

'Katie, you ready?'

'Ready as I'll ever be.'

He quickly threw the gold ball he was holding up high into the air, and the hellhound immediately leaped for it, but realised its mistake too late. As it leaped, its stomach was revealed and Katie immediately lunged for it, stabbing it in the heart, and dragging the dagger down through its tummy, turning it into gold glitter.

'Hey! Katie-kat! The trick Beth told us worked! The hellhound caught the ball! I mean, it's not a Cerberus but it still worked!

'Don't call her Beth! She'll kill you!'

'I know, but she's not here, so she'll never know!

'Unless I tell her...'

'You wouldn't.'