Ohmylorditisanangel

Hey!

I am soo happy we got to 1.4k! I really can't believe it! Thank you all for reading! If you like Hp x Pjo books, I'm writing one , but for now, enjoy the show! And let's hope your fav couple gets done next...
May the odds be ever in your favour!

Dedicated to cheese gal, or The Ghost King!

uNICOrn OUT!

Previously...:

Jason Grace is my boyfriend.

Jason P.O.V:

When I found out that I end up with Piper as my girlfriend, wow.

I know, I'm 12 almost 13, but can't a guy have a crush?
And, well, Piper, she's awesome. I'm so lucky.

Before I could get all mushy, a tired sounding camper shouted 'You know the drill. New Futures.' Poor boy's voice has gone.

I ran to the Pavillion, where a boy is standing, with a girl.

He has an olive complexion, and black hair, and is holding a pack of cards. The girl next to him looks like him, with long black hair, and a hat.

They suddenly look up, and the boy shouts.

'Aargh! Where are we, Bianca?'

'I-I don't know Nico, but stay behind me, ok?'

Nico quickly runs behind Bianca, and peeks out from behind her back. 'Who are you?' She demands, looking a bit scared herself.

Me2 suddenly walks up to them, and asks the girl: 'A-are you Bianca? Nico's sister?' She looked at him, and looked shocked.

'How do you know who I am?'

'I'll explain, and please listen,' Me2 said gently, 'Have you seen them?' He asks. We all know what he means. When you don't know you're a demigod, and see a cyclopes walking around, it's a bit worrying.

'What? How do you know-' Me2 cut her off with another question.

'Have you experienced weird things, like seeing creatures, or maybe cracks in the ground, possibly skeletons?'

She nods, stunned.

'So, these things aren't hallucinations. They are real.'

'See, Bianca. I told you! They look just like the cards in mythomagic!' Nico squeals.

Jason2 knelt down to Nico's height, and ruffled his hair.

'Hey Nico! I'll explain how I know you, and what you are doing here, but you have to listen to me. How's that?'

Nico looks a bit scared, but then nods, and says 'Only if you play Mythomagic with me.'

Jason laughed, and agreed.

'Ok, so, Let's make this easier, shall we? Nico, in your game, all the characters are true. The Gods, and the monsters. All of it. You are a demigod-'

' I KNEW IT! I TOLD YOU BI, I TOLD YOU! IT'S REAL!' Nico seemed to be taking this well. However, Bianca looked a little too stunned to speak.