Doctor's orders

OMG! 2k! Wow, u guys like this, I guess. Thanks to everyone who voted for me, I'm not rlly interested in the Wattys, but it is nice to see that u all like these parts! Also, thank you  all for reading, since whilst I'm writing this part @Annabeth2024 is voting for me, and it makes me smile so much! So thank you all!

So, the the show must go on!

uNICOrn OUT!

Previously...:

'Fu- Future arrival!' The boy's voice suddenly cracked, and I wondered why, but the boy answered.

'Oh no, I told him to come to get his throat checked out! He needs to stop shouting!' The boy sighed, and shook his head, and carried on checking my wounds, applying something on the burns.

'Are-Aren't you going to see them?' I asked.

'Well, I think you are more important right now- since you are my patient, i mean.' He added hastily. Huh? Was he nervous?

So, i sat there, letting the Doc check my wounds, when all of a sudden two people arrive in the infirmary. I can't see them, but I can hear them.

'Death boy! I told you, no more shadow travel!'

'Yeah, well, I did.'

'Well, then, 3 days in the Infirmary. Doctor's orders.'

'You can't do that!'

'Yeah, well, I did.'

'Get off me!'

Will looked up, and dropped his tub of cream. I looked at him shocked, and saw him staring at something behind me.

I turned around, and my jaw dropped.

It was me.

But older.

And someone was hugging me.

Someone tall, and tan, and blonde.

WILL????!!!!!

Nico's P.O.V:

Oh.

W

H

A

T

Will was- he was hugging me! He looked so happy, and-

Hold up.

Wait one minute.

That's- That's me.

Older me.

But me.

I reacted like how any 10 year old would.

I ran.

I faintly heard Will shouting 'Wait- Nico!' But I was already off, and I ran, and ran, and ran until I reached the beach.

I sat down, and buried my hands in the sand.

My older self was here.