Calypso and Leo. Again.

Hi! We got to 100 reads! So this is the next part, the double update I promised! I will update at least once a week, if not more!

Previously...:

That night, at dinner, we sacrificed some of our dinner to the gods, and started to dig in. I had a blue roast, but before I started to eat, there was a light in the pavilion. More time travellers. Still, I stopped eating to see who it was.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

It was-

Annabeth's P.O.V:

-Calypso and Leo.

Annabeth P.O.V:

How? I think that the ones our age were brought to camp so that they could also get the knowledge the futures were gonna share, including future them.
However, they did time travel together so does that mean...

Percy P.O.V:

Calypso and Leo. How are they here?! We already have their younger selves! What?!

Leo2 looked the same, but a bit different. He was taller now, but still short compared to the other futures, and his hair was a bit more grown out, his face a bit more defined. Ehhhh, what am I sayin, he looks like Leo anyway. No major differences.

Calypso, however, had lost some of her timeless age look, and had aged to 17, the same age as Leo2. Her hair was in a ponytail, and she wore black leggings and a white top. So, she lost the Chiton then. (lol that autocorrected to Chiron, reminding me that h have to mention him a bit more 😅)

Why were they here together?

Leo P.O.V:

What did that goddess girl mean? I played with my food, which ended up in a heart like shape. I broke the heart. So much for my future love life then.

I mean, how could she even say that to me? Like, lady, that's not very nice now. She has the gall to talk to Leo mcshizzle Valdez like that?! And the audacity! How could she say that my whole lo- woah.

Woah.

Is that- nah, wait. What?

Is that me?

I- wow.

I look...

Good!

Bad boi Valdez is back in action!

Wait- who's that next to me

Is. That.

CaLyPsO.

What.

She actually- no. No.

She stuck with me.

DID SHE REALLY DO WHAT SHE SAID SHE WOULD!!!!

oMg that's not good.