The Lightning Thief

I'm sorry, but 3k?! Thank you all so much! Just remember, they hate Luke bc this isn't the Luke who sacrificed himself, this is basically Kronos.

uNICOrn OUT!

Previously...:

Huh. So the Aphrodite table found out. How couldn't they?

I looked up to see that that rat Luke had disappeared, and Annabeth and Me were looking up to My Annabeth and me, in shock.

I took Annabeth's hand, and spun her around, pulling her in close, and then kissed her.

The Aphrodite cabin cheered, and then everyone joined in, and soon, the only people not smiling were mini us-es, who were staring at us, shocked. Both were blushing, though.

Hah.

Annabeth P.O.V:

Well. After all of that, at least I get to listen to our future selves' journeys!

So, we- we being the whole camp- sat around the campfire, roasting marshmallows, ready for storytime.

And so it started.

Me2 and Percy2 started telling us about our first quest, and how Me, Percy and Grover had been sent on a quest, to go and retrieve Zeus' lightning bolt, but just then, a blinding white light shone, and a satyr was left there.

'Dude, Grover!' Percy2 ran up to Grover2, who looked quite confused, and explained the whole Fates thing, and the time travelling.

So, Grover joined the other Futures, who were sitting down at the front row seats, along with Me, Percy, Grover, Jason, Piper, Leo, Calypso, Travis, Connor, Katie, Miranda, Chris, and Clarisse.

Percy2, Me2 and Grover2 took it in turns to talk about the quest, and so we all listened patiently.

They all listened to how Percy had been sent on a quest, Grover and Me volunteering to go with, and Percy getting a prophecy.

You shall go west, and face the god who has turned,
You shall find what was stolen, and see it safely returned,
You shall be betrayed by one who calls you a friend,
And you shall fail to save what matters most, in the end.

He then explained to us about Luke giving us Flying Shoes, and how we face the Fates on a bus, and our stop at Aunty Ems. Percy broke the news that some satyrs go missing on their journey to find Pan, because they are lured to Aunty Ems, like his Uncle Ferdinand.

Then, he told us about how Aunty Em was Medusa, and how he mailed her head after defeating her to Olympus, and at that, everyone gasped. I'm not Percy, you're not getting a Gasp Concerto. I just shook my head, that sounds like Percy, because it was the dumbest thing to do.

Then, he explained how they arrived at the St Louis Arch, and how Echnida, the person not the Animal of New Zealand, had met him, along with a Chimera.

Then, he told us about how he defeated it.

By blowing up the St Louis Arch.