Why are you here?

Hey!
So here's the next part, also id love any tips for the story if it isn't good enough or just to improve it or a silly mistake! So comment if you have one!
uNICOrn OUT!

Previously...:

Jason P.O.V:

The girl was gone, replaced with one of the most prettiest girls I have ever seen.
She had on a white chiton, and some intricate leather sandals.
Her hair was in a half up half down style, the top half pinned back with a gold pin topped with pearls, the bottom half cascading down her shoulders, perfectly curled, in lush swirls of silky brown swirls.
Her face had little makeup on, but she looked perfect.
Her eyes had a bit of eyeshadow on them, and enhanced the colours of her eyes, her cheeks tinted with blush, and her lips were rosy red, and she was stunning.
Was this girl actually going to end up with me? Wow.
I must have made some noise, because half the Camp swivelled their head round to look at me.
And then it happened.
The futures gasped, and Leo2 got up instantly staring at me.
'Jason?'

Leo2 P.O.V:

JASON. WHY IS JASON HERE. All I did was die, stop at Elysium, took a few selfies, came back, found the love of my life ( luv ya caly) and this happens.

Seriously though. Jason? Why is he here? He was at Camp Jupiter first, and only saw Camp HB when I arrived, but ....

Maybe the others would know.

I'm sitting at the table for the Greatest Heroes Of All Time (I'm just that cool 😏)  which Chiron set up after we had arrived, and I looked around at the others, silently asking them. The looked back at me, just as clueless as I was.

I slowly got up, and turned around to face Jason.

'Jace- wait no. Jason. Why are you here?' I looked at him, taking in his appearance.

He wore the Camp TopTM , and a pair of jeans to go with them. He looked just like he did at the Wilderness school, only younger.

'What do you mean? I've been at Camp for, what, about a month?' He looked at me weirdly, almost side eyeing me.

'What? You never went to camp though?!' I side eyed him back. You don't come here, you go to camp-' I suddenly stop, realising that we're in the past, and that mentioning a Roman camp to a bunch o' Greeks is gonna start WW3.

'Camp what?' Jason looks confused, but nevertheless curious.

'Uuuuuh, Camp.. Camp... Camp Outdoors!'I say, improvising perfectly on the spot.

Jason looks at me weirdly.

'Umm hello? I'm still here you know.'

I spun around, and looked at the source of noise.

It was pipes, all aphroditefied, looking at me expectantly.

I look behind me, to see if she's talking to someone else.

She isn't.

Just as I turn back round to face her, I see Jason looking down, his face bright red.

So he likes her huh? Oh Jason. You have much to learn about girls, much to learn.