WHAT- THAT- HE- WE-HUH

Hey!

Thanks again for reading, and thank you for all the comments, bc I couldn't stop laughing in the car, and I am really excited to write this! Also Perry is Percy2, just saying...So let's see how it goes...

Previously...:

When my future boyfriend turned around, I got a good look at him, and gasped.

It was Percy.

He had the same sea green eyes, the same messy hair, the same perfect smile- no- the same smile. Just a smile.

But it was him nonetheless.

All of it made sense now: them laughing at Percy's appearance, the 'more than friends', and that stupid thing Percabeth. I was already wondering why the Aphrodite cabin hadn't shouted it yet, when I realised that it was because not everyone knew.

Namely, the black haired idiot next to me.

I looked at future us in shock, and then Percy2 looked at me, and I guess he isn't so stupid anymore, because he figured out why I was shocked.

'So, you finally found out. I know that you liked me since you were 12-'

'Shush!' I said, wanting to shut the idiot up.

He chuckled.

'Leave her alone.' Me2 said, and I nodded too.

Percy2 started walking around, chatting to the futures, and their mini selves, and we were all good, until he looked up, and froze, his face and posture completely changing, and snarled one word.

'Luke.'

Perry P.O.V:

Luke. The peice of schist had the guts to come back, and right now, he's on Kronos' side.

The side that killed Silena, Charlie, Michael.

I won't let him go.

Never.

Luke P.O.V:

Oh my Gods.

The God in front of me is the skinny dude next to me?!

Wow. Focus Luke! He will take your Annie away from
you, after all, age is just a number. She will love me like I love her. But first, the Jackson kid has to get out the way.

I'll have to fight him. Sword to Sword.

A demigods duel.

Percy P.O.V:

No! Perry has his sword out, and I think he's going to try and duel Luke.

He'll die.

I can only do one thing.