A cute chapter before The Praetors

No. Way.

But 2.5k? In 5 months? Tysm! Y'all seem to rlly like it, so yay! Also, theyna. I rlly love it, but I love them as hunters more, and tbh, for now they work as a bestie dynamic FOR ME, so yh.

Keep reading, and pls vote for things u like, or comment on them, so I can add them into the plot...

Also, pls kill me. I had sx ed. And, umm, we, as in GIRLS, had to learn how to put in a LovE sOcK ( that's what they called it😭💀) on a boy's, yk, ... and I died. I truly died. Help.

Anyway, it's over, and I get to write my story! Thank you all for your positive comments bc they make my day! @books_and_cheese for blowing my notifications up with 40 comments. It is a new record. Shall we best it?

uNICOrn OUT!

Previously...:

'Will Solace, Son of Apollo.' I looked over to Will, who was looking at Himself, and silently laughed. At least I won't have to go through that. Right?

'Nico Di Angelo, Son of Hades.' That got everyone talking. Another Big Three's kid, and Hades, at that.

'Thalia, Daughter of Zeus.' That increased the murmuring by tenfold. Since, well, she was meant to be a tree.

'Reyna, Daughter of Bellona.' That is when the murmuring got to shouting. Apparently, Bellona is a Roman goddess, and well, the Greeks and Romans never got on well.

Then, Jason2 felt the need to get some of the spotlight ok I guess, since he also did his intro, and- what.

'Jason Grace, Son of Jupiter.' What.

My bro, Jason, is Roman? Cool. Others didn't take it too well. They started shouting in protest.

We all turned to look at Jason, but he looked equally shocked.

Before we could talk, another light shone, and I honestly think I might be blind.

The poor boy, Michael, shouted 'Fu-Future ari- you know what? There's no point.'

Poor boy.

The light disappeared, and there were two people standing there instead, a tall buff dude, and a cool looking girl with a sword.

Annabeth P.O.V:

Wow. These people looked like they meant business.

I mean, I talked to Piper2, and apparently, she knows me in the future, and we seem to be great friends! Sadly, Will and I aren't as close as we are now, but we keep in contact.

I look over to where Luke is sitting, at the Hermes table. All the Futures are looking me at him angrily, and I have no clue why. Clarisse2 looks like she wants to punch him, but then again, Clarisse2 always looks like that, Chris has to keep holding her back.

Piper2 and Jason2 don't really take heed to him, but when they do, Piper2 glares at him so hard I think that her eyes are gonna explode.

Katie2, Miranda2, Travis2 and Connor2 just look sad, maybe disappointed? But, how can you be disappointed at Luke? He is perfect, and not to mention, the best swordsman in 300 years! So, why are they angry?