Who's side are you on?

Hey guys! I just want to say, regardless of what happened in ToA, these are the changes:

Reyna is a hunter in the story
Hazel is the Second Praetor
And there is a mini Tyson bc he is just adorable.

So yeah.

uNICOrn OUT!

Previously:...

'So,' She started, 'We all have to go to Alaska to save Jason, being led by Artemis' children, when Nico and Will shall fight 'The end of Day', whilst the rest of us will fight a shadowed being whilst Camp goes to war, and me and someone here will break the curse ravaging the Camp, which could be destroyed, and the outcome of this quest might end in the fall of the Gods.' She finished.

'Great. Just Great.' Percy said, which summed up our feelings on the topic.

Great.

The Prophecy:

'The heroes of past and present must go,

to find the kidnapped in the land beyond any throne,

The children of the moon will lead the way,

with Light and Dark battling the end of Day,

The team of many shall fight the shadowed hand,

The Camp they call home shall make their final stand,

The Brain and Brawn, The Dark curse to break

The rule of the Gods decided by their fate.'

Reyna P.O.V:

I was trying to form a plan, like I'm sure Annabeth was too.

But before I could say anything, Percy spoke up.

'Guys, this will sound stupid, but I think the best thing  to do right now is to just start the quest.' He sounded so tired, and I felt like he had a point.

'No. We have to understand it better to be successful on this quest.' Annabeth rebutted.

'Yeah, I think it'd be safer to do that.' Hazel added.

'I'm with Prissy on this one, let's just get this over with.'

Soon, people were arguing, and taking sides, either on team Percy, or Annabeth.

'I'm on Annabeth's side.' Leo said proudly.

'That's just cause you're scared of facing Annabeth!' The Stolls exclaimed.

'And you're not?' Leo shot back.

The Stolls, who were stood at Annabeth's side, suddenly went quiet.

'Hmm. That's what I thought.'

Hazel, Leo, The Stolls, Chris, Calypso, Will, and Katie were with Annabeth, whilst Piper, Frank, Reyna, Nico, Miranda, Grover, Tyson and Clarisse were with Percy.

Jason was undecided, his brow furrowed, lips tight. With a sigh, he trudged to Annabeth's side.

'BRO!' Percy gasped. 'How could you do this to me?!'