So that's your boyfriend. He looks like me.

Hey! 2.8k reads?! Wow, thank you sooo much! I've loved writing this story, and I hope you like reading it too! I have a few more parts to write so keep in touch! Also, I might be starting a sequel, but instead, with legacies! Love y'all and see you soon!

Previously...:

'How do you- Annabeth- know that? Are we friends in the future?'

'More than that-' Leo muttered.

'Wait- what. More than friends? No way.' I said. I- I just couldn't believe it. Not- not Annabeth.

'We're BEST friends?' I said, and they all erupted into another fit of laughter.

Once they all stopped again, Annabeth2 turned around, and  looked at the other Futures.

'So this is where you all were. We were all worried about you. Especially him. He was like Oh I don't wanna lose my bro Jason.' At that, Jason laughed, and said in return 'I don't wanna lose my bro either.'

Suddenly, Annabeth2 looked worried. 'He's still at camp. He's going to worry, isn't he?' Piper2 walked up to her, and took her hand. 'Don't worry, he'll be fine. He knows he's going to find you either way, and we all know he would turn the world inside out just to find you.'

Wow. This dude seems to really care about Annabeth.
Wait.

'Hey, are you talking about a guy- DOES ANNABETH HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!' I shouted, completely shocked. Annabeth actually managed to get a boyfriend?!

Annabeth2 took one look at my face and started laughing her head off, tears falling from her eyes.

'Do- do I have a b-boyfriend!' She wheezed.

I just don't understand what's so funny.

But before I could do anything, a flash of white light blinded me, and once it had gone, a man stood in its place.

Percy P.O.V

Woah. Before I could do anything, a dagger was suddenly thrown by Annabeth2 at the guy, by instinct I guess.

W

H

A

T

He- The- What- He caught it.

He caught it.

'Now now,' he said, 'That's no way to treat your boyfriend now, is it?'

Annabeth2 ran to the guy, shouting something that sounded like 'Perry!'

She jumped into the guy's hands, and hugged him, and the guy spun her around, both laughing.

'You're here! Oh my Gods, I found them. They're here with me, and you also came, and I'm so done with all of this and he's back, he's at camp and I thought he died-'

'Woah woah woah. Slow down, Beth.' Annabeth2 glared up at the man, since everyone knows that she doesn't really like being called Beth. Or Annie. Or Nerd. I've already tried.