Thats WAY bigger than three- Yes, i can count!

Previously.:

Someone went missing.

Percy2 P.O.V:

Mini-Piper stood there, shocked, a tear running down her face.

'H-he was w-with me, then he- he started walking to-towards the forest, t-then he sh-shou-shouted and suddenly something large and black, l-like a shadow g-grabbed him and t-took him!'

And then she burst into tears. Mini-Leo gave her a hug, and I looked at him, and using my extensive skill set I told him to take her away.

He nodded and started to distract her. 'Hey, Beauty Queen, how about we go scare some people, huh?' And with that, they walked away, leaving Me, Annabeth, Frank and Big-Leo alone.

'Hey, Mini-McShizzle really took the initiative, didn't he- or I?' Leo said, and I nodded, he did.

Annabeth was already forming a plan.

'Leo, go call all the others, and Frank, you get Nico and Hazel. And Percy, you're with me. Let's go.'

Annabeth commanded us, and so we listened. She lead me to the Rec Room, and soon, we were joined by all the big kids.

Clarisse, Chris, Connor, Travis, Miranda, Katie, Hazel, Piper, Jason, Will, Calypso, Thalia, Reyna, Tyson and Grover entered the room one by one, and once everyone had settled down, the meeting commenced.

'Someone has been taken.' Annabeth started, rather dramatically if I say so myself. 'In doing this, they have succeeded to take all the Roman children. They have taken Jason Grace.'

GaSp. GasP. GAAAASSSSSP- wait- I already knew this-

Everyone turned to face Jason, who was looking like a brick had hit him in the face.

Reyna spoke up. 'So now, Me, Hazel, Frank and Jason have no younger selves, but the Greeks do? Something is obviously going on. Frank, what did Mini-Piper say?'

Frank started talking, and we all listened intently.

'Apparently, a big shadowy black thing grabbed Mini-Jason and took him with it.'

Clarisse grumbled. 'Nico.'

We all turned to Nico. 'Nico, have you seen anything like this? Could it be Hades?'

He grimaced, and shook his head. 'No, if anything, my father wouldn't directly kidnap someone like Jason, and something seems off. Piper said that a big black shadowy hand grabbed Jason, but my Father would still be made of flesh, not shadows, which means that it couldn't have been him.'

'Well, can anyone think of any extreme Roman haters?' I inputted helpfully.

'I mean the Greeks, but we made peace long ago, so...' Piper said.

'Could it be some sort of god, or goddess then? A Greek one?' Jason asked.

We stood in thought, until we heard Nico speak.

Will and Nico shared a look. 'Well, I think I might know-'

'CHIRON!'

We looked at each other, the meeting would have to wait, this was far more important.

And then we ran.

We rushed outside, to where the shout was heard, and there stood Chiron, with his bow slung on his back, at Thalia's Pine tree.

He looked rather tired if anything, and had gained a few cuts and nasty bruises, but he was back, and right now, that is all that mattered.

We ran to him, and Annabeth crushed him in a hug, the rest of us joining in or patting him on the back (Like Nico, who was then pulled into the hug by Will), until he pulled us back and said:

'Im sorry to break this, but I have urgent news. We must call a meeting, and it would be wise to bring your younger selves.'

We wasted no time in rounding up our mini-selves and met him in his office, where he sat in his wheelchair, looking grave.

Annabeth looked really worried. So, I held her hand, and smiled, trying to insinuate that everything's gonna be ok. (Annabeth! Did you see me use that big word? Did I use it right-)

Our younger selves sort of stood in a huddle, near the edge of the room, until we beckoned them over to stand next to their older selves, so I was standing with mini-me in front of me, and Annabeth to the side of me, with mini-Beth in front of her.

We stood in a semicircle, Chiron at the centre.

Chiron started to talk, and so all background talking ceased, and we started to listen.

'As you all know, I had left Camp, and as I'm sure you would have seen, strange things are happening around Camp, like those shadows. I realised what was going on, and I truly regret leaving so soon, but my work was urgent and I know Camp would have been safe with you. I thought that I had seen something that was linked to our current situation and I had went to meet Lupa, who held the thing I needed, and she and I went through the Sibylline book, being made by Ella, and found what I was looking for: The Prophecy.'

We all stood there, shocked. Sorry, let me rephrase that: the rest of us stood there shocked, I stood there annoyed, since the whole cycle was repeating again. Seriously, HOW MANY MORE PROPHECIES ARE THERE?!

'The Prophecy had never happened, until now. The circumstances are almost identical, which meant the prophecy has come to pass. I'm afraid it is- well, rather serious.'

No-one was gasping now. We all were a bit tired of these prophecies, including ME.

'What did the Prophecy say, Chiron?' Annabeth asked, her grey eyes cold, swirling like a storm.

Chiron sighed, and recited the prophecy:

'The heroes of past and present must go,

to find  the kidnapped in the land beyond any throne,

The children of the moon will lead the way,

with Light and Dark battling the end of Day,

The team of many shall fight the shadowed hand,

The Camp they call home shall make their final stand,

The Brain and Brawn, The Dark curse to break

The rule of the Gods decided by their fate.'

Great. Just Great.

Percy Jackson and the Time TravellersOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara