Connor and Miranda

Authors note:

The answer to the question was:

Oh no. Miss Rabbit has fainted.

This is a Connoranda (that's what I think it's called at least) part, and I know some people don't ship it, but I chose it because I think it's quite cute and funny how the older and younger siblings of each family get together. Hope you like it!

uNICOrn OUT!

Previously...:

Tratie? oooh wait. It's Travis and Katie. Put together. What is that? Meanwhile, Katie was in shock, her jaw wide open and blushing furiously, her sister nudging her and pointing to the Hermes table, where the exact same thing was happening. The Hermes cabin were all whooping, and Connor nudging travis and smirking, whilst Travis stared at his older self and Katie2, then to Katie, then to himself. He was also blushing furiously.

Oh no. Travis had fainted.

No-one seemed to notice though. They were all in shock. But soon, another blinding light came, and the whole camp covered their eyes again, only for the light to disappear again. Who would it be this time?

Percy P.O.V:

As I opened my eyes, I saw, again, two figures standing in the middle of the pavilion. However, this time they weren't fighting anything. Instead, I saw a girl, almost identical to Katie2, except younger and had lighter coloured hair, like Hazel. There was a boy next to her, who looked almost like Travis2, except he had shorter, messier hair, and was a bit shorter than Travis2.

They were laughing together, the boy rocking a crown made up of twigs, weaved into a circle, with flowers blooming from them. The girl seemed to laugh even more every time she saw him, trying to catch her breath. They were both about to burst into another fit of laughter, but abruptly stopped when they realised that the whole camp was watching them.

'Connor, what have you done now!'

'It wasn't me, I promise!'

'I swear, Connor, if this was you and you're brothers doing-

She never got to finish her sentence ,though, since Katie2 and Travis2 came up to them, hand in hand.

'-Connor!' Travis2 exclaimed. 'How nice of you to join us!'

So, it seemed that the new pair was Connor, and, using my high IQ, Miranda.

'Travis, what's happening!' Miranda2 asked. 'Was this you?'

'My dear Miranda, It seems that we have been taken into the past by The Fates.' Travis2 answered, with a solemn face.

Connor and Miranda looked dumbfounded. 

'Oh, and you have to state your name, and Godly parent.' Katie2 added, before Chiron could mention it.

'Ok then, I am the one and only Connor Stoll, son of Hermes.' Connor stated, waving to the crowd. 

Miranda rolled her eyes. 'And I am Miranda Gardner, daughter of Demeter.' Miranda took Connor's hand in hers, unaware that a certain two people had seen this gesture.

'Wait-' Connor started.

'-a second.' Miranda finished.

'We can't be-'

'No. We can't actually be-

'-Together, -'

'Can we?'

'Can we?' they both finished.

Connor2 and Miranda2 looked at each other and laughed at their younger selves' faces.

'Shall we?' Connor2 asked.

'Sure!' Miranda2 answered.

And with that Connor2 leaned down slightly, and pressed his lips against Miranda's.

And again, the same thing happened. The Hermes table whooped, and Travis was now the one who nudged Connor, laughing and smirking, who currently resembled a tomato. At the Demeter table, people were smiling, and laughing, whilst Miranda blushed furiously, her whole face tinted pink. And then, that horrible squealing noise came back. 

'CONNORANDA HAS SET SAIL!'

The Aphrodite girls were squealing like 5 year olds. I think I've gone temporarily deaf.

And then, Connor fainted. Like brother, like brother I guess. 

Then, Katie2 and Miranda2 went to the Demeter table, to talk, and Travis2 quickly brought Connor2 to my table.

'Look at him! He's tiny!' Travis2 exclaimed.

'You guys know I can hear you.' I shot back, annoyed. How can they just do that Infront of me? I was quite offended.

'Ah, looks like his sassiness has started.' Connor2 said.

'Huh?' was my intelligent reply.

'You know, in the future you have a talent for aggravating the Gods.' Travis2 stated solemnly, matter-of-factly. 

'You know, that seems quite stupid, if you ask me.' A voice behind me says.

Guess who. Annabeth. Why is she even here?

'Yeah, well you tell him that in the future, but he doesn't really listen.' Connor2 says.

'Well, why should he?' she replies. 'He's a seaweed brain for a reason.'

The brothers cracked up at that.

'What's so funny?' I ask.

'Well, Annabeth is usually the only person you listen to in the future.' Travis2 replies.

'Why should he listen to me?' Annabeth asks.

The brothers shoot each other a glance, and look like they are going to answer her question, which is good, because I want to know why I listen to HER in the future, but then a letter suddenly lands on my table, interrupting the conversation.

Travis2 picks it up and reads aloud:

Dear demigods,

We have sent these people back in time to warn you about a danger looming near, and to prepare you for what you are all going to go through. I have sent the best heroes of our time, maybe of all time, to tell you about this. More are coming, so wait patiently, and DON'T do anything to them, or you'll pay severely.

The Fates.

The letter suddenly catches fire ( hunger games ☺️) and burns.

'We should tell Chiron about this' Connor2 says, but then, a blinding light causes us to cover our eyes AGAIN. How many heroes are there gonna be?'

Hi! hope you liked it! I want to recommend a book series, its called deadly education, it's not a Wattpad story, but 3 books, and it has become one of my fav series! Thank you for reading! remember to comment, or just keep on reading! If you have any questions, ask!