JASON?????

A/N

Hi! OMG THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR 180 READS!!!!!!!! I'm so so so happy you actually like this!!! Hopefully you'll carry on reading!

I had 'progress tests' last week, so basically another torture device for unsuspecting children 🙄. I got 62% in R.S . Wow.

I don't understand it. It's just SO hard!
Anywayyyyyy... things are gonna change so buckle up!

uNICOrn OUT!

Previously...:

The whole camp had the same reaction.
'But-' Travis started
'YOU'RE DEAD. HOW ARE YOU HERE.' Katie finished.

And so Leo explained.

'So after the-
'STOPPPP!!! We can't tell them!!!'
'Oh sorry! So after the nature valley thingie, I died, and then festus injected the magic liquid, and I wasn't dead. But to you guys, I was dead and stayed dead for six months. While that happened, I had made a GPS to find her, and rescue said person and we teleported here.'

Oh ok. That works too. What was half of that?! But the other futures seem to have understood, they were nodding and looking thoughtful.

And then, aaagggaaiiin, a light shone, and two people were in the pavilion again. When will this stop?

Percy P.O.V:

For a split second, an image appeared.
A girl in the pavilion, with a boy.

The boy was tall-ish, with blonde hair, and a scar on his lip. He was my age, 12, and wore a purple top, with jeans.

The girl was also our age, with choppy brown hair, with braids in between, and kaleidoscope eyes. She was quite pretty. She wore a white top, with denim shorts, and trainers.

But then, the boy's image quickly flickered, and disappeared, leaving the girl in front of us.

But there was no doubt who the boy was.

It was Jason.

Hi! Hope you like it! It was super short, I know, but I wanted to start another chapter, so right now, if you're  reading this on the 9th of October 2023, then I will be updating in a few hours hopefully! If not, tomorrow.

uNICOrn OUT!