OPEN FOR PRE-ORDER AGAIN

Good day, everyone! The Dangerous Princess: The Red-Eyed Lady is now open again for pre-order until November 25, 2023.

• • • • •

“She’s an Evergreen [The Evergreen lineage is a powerful vampire family ruling the Vampire World for centuries]," he pointed out.

“That’s something I still need to know. Hindi ko alam kung anong koneksyon niya sa pamilyang iyon.”

“She has a pair of red eyes, and she is an Evergreen. Isn't that enough reason not to trust her?”

“She doesn’t have fangs,” I said.

“Still, we can't guarantee our safety while she’s here.”

My gaze turned sharp. “You won't touch her until we find out who she truly is.”

∆ • ∆ • ∆ • ∆

If you are into fantasy stories, it's time for you to get a copy of my first published book, The Dangerous Princess: The Red-Eyed Lady. The story revolves around the journey of our female lead character, Fiona Renee Evergreen, towards knowing her past and embracing her identity. With so much to learn about herself, how will she be able to take it all?

Grab your copy now for only 745 pesos (not inclusive of shipping fee). For more details, please read and comprehend the posted information in this post: https://tinyurl.com/immacselfpubpreordering.

Pre-ordering link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNwDV3crWeW7Vf9TR4JLa652deYMRjdyAFG-sLLejtRMgyMA/viewform

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE VISIT Immac Watty Online Shoppe in Facebook, or you can connect with me and ask questions in my Facebook account, Shanny Belleza.