🅢🅔🅣 🅢🅐🅘🅛

* Hoot *

"Bye!"- Everyone

"We'll see you later," The whole team but Kozoumaru bid farewell.

"We'll do our best," Golem.

"Everyone,take care," Hanta.

"We'll win and bring soccer to the Island." Asuto promised tearing up.

" We vowed we would get back the soccer we love but most important of all, Let's have fun and win that tournament." Inamori said.

"Anyway, I wonder how it will be. I mean we have never played with mainlanders of our age." Okuiri wondered fixing his glasses.

"It can't be that hard,can it?" Norika asked.

I looked away and down at the ocean below.

* Hoot *
The ship hit the dock and we got off.

"Hey, I know a place we can check out to see the whole city." I announced.

"Where?" They replied

I pointed to Inazuma steel tower and Asuto immediately ran and climbed to the top.

"Oh boy,"I said.

"Hm.. someone's excited," Hiura smiled following Asuto slowly.

We went up the tower and Norika was a bundle of nerves.
"You okay?" I asked worried.

"I'm fine," she replied trying to fake it

"You sure? I can see it in your eyes,"I said but she still didn't budge.

I immediately spotted Asuto with his face pressed against the glass and his soccer ball was right next to him.

I smiled once I saw everyone's calm and relaxed expressions.

"How did you know this place? Do you live in the city?" Goujin asked and I nodded.

* Later at the school-Raimon*
We stopped by the school and I smirked. "Long time no see," I mumbled making Hiura who was  standing next to me look at me.

"Did you say something?" He asked and I shook my head 'no' but he didn't buy it. He was about to say something but Golem cut him off unknowingly.

"This school is big..." He said mesmerized.

"So this is Raimon," Michinari said.

"It feels so good to be here. I feel like I am a member of Raimon already." Norika said happily

"You'll feel even better when you step inside," I smiled pushing everyone Infront.

Norika smiled back at me.

"How about we tour round the school?"I suggested starting to walk away.

They followed until we stop at an old shed. I saw a welcome sign on the side.

"Raimon's football club." I read.

"This is the football club?" Okuiri wondered aloud.

"It's a bit um..old." Goujin  commented as he coughed.

I laughed,"there's no dust dude."

"I wonder if we can get in." Norika said coming closer.

She tried the door then she tried pulling the door finally she tried breaking in using a stick making all of us sweatdrop.

"How about we just go meet the principal first?"I suggested pulling Norika with me.

"Yeah,"

*At the principal's office*
"Hello,sir. Thank you for having us." Michinari greeted bowing (so did we).

"Thank you for coming. I hope you do know that you are the current Raimon. I know you all have what it takes to win." He said softly then he looked in my direction.

"Hello Akari, I see you recovered." He smiled as everyone looked at me.

"What is he talking about?"

"With all due respect,why did you pick us sir?" Michinari asked and I looked at him.

"Well,apart from not having a sponsor, your principal also said that you have a lot of potential and that he wished to support you in any way he could." He said.

"Coming from our principal  that just doesn't seem right." Goujin whispered while Norika snickered.

"Also since the former Raimon left,the club has been abandoned and I felt like I wanted the club to go on so I happily offered a spot for you." He concluded

"Sir may I ask, what happened to the former Raimon?"Asuto asked.

"Well some of the members were spread across the country to different teams to strengthen them. Others got recruited in teams for other countries only one got injured." He answered.

He released us and let us meet our coach.

"My name is Zhao Zinyun and I will be your coach. Here with me is your trainer, and my assistant,Li kobun."

"Your training this week will go as follows:
100 laps round the pitch..."

'What? I better get ready.'

"Hey! Hold up, we came here to become stronger not do hopeless training !" Goujin yelled at the coach.

"Mr.Zinyun, Goujin is right we came here to win!" Asuto replied more politely.

"Oh hohoho. Well in whatever match you play the key to win is don't lose!" With that he left the pitch while I just stared at his disappearing figure.

"I can't wait for training,"I smiled and Goujin turned to me.

"Did you just hear what he said?"I smiled

See ya on the other side. Bye!