🅤🅝🅑🅡🅔🅐🅚🅐🅑🅛🅔 🅦🅐🅛🅛

"Okay everyone listen up! Our next opponents are none other than...Minodouzan high!" Coach announced.

"That's right, they are known for having a strong defence and their unbreakable wall." Ootani continued showing us a clip of their wall formation.

"Today's practice will be just like yesterday's and those who received a green tick will begin practice very early tomorrow morning. Okay,good day then." Coach finished walking out before we could say anything.

I looked at Goujin who had been looking at me already. "We're pairing up again right?" He asked and I nodded giving him a thumbs up.

"You got it!" I replied.

"Hold up, Akari is pairing up with Hiura and Goujin with Kozoumaru," Michinari announced blowing our bubbles.

"Captain cannot be serious," Goujin whispered.

"Hold up who's your partner captain?" I asked

"Kyuuta, he asked me to practice with him so that he could get stronger." He replied back.

"Who?" I asked.

"Kyuno Kyuuta. He's our second goalkeeper," he repeated stepping aside for me to see.

"Oh. Hi Kyuuta,I'm Akari Minawa. Pleasure to meet you," I bowed.

"Pleasure to meet you too." He replied as I smiled a bit

"How come I've never seen you around before?" I asked.

"That's because coach was gave me a separate training but it's over now. You'll see me around more often." He replied.

"Oh,ok. Then let's go practice, we're the only people left in here." I said arising to my feet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Timeskip to the match day
** clubroom**

"We look good," I said looking at the uniform with the sponsor name on it.

"Make today's journey a memorable one."I smiled

Just then the door to the clubroom opened revealing Ootani and Anna.

"Everyone,I'd like you all to meet your new manager, Mikado Anna!" She introduced.

"Go on,say something," she said shoving her a bit forward.

Oh, that's ootani for you, pushing the shy one to speak. Anna cleared her throat.

"I know that we got off on the wrong foot and I'm sorry. I was skeptical of you guys cause I still had the pride from last year's team in me and I was afraid that you may taint it but a wise old man told me that I should give you all a chance and not judge you with my naked eye. I hope you can forgive me," she said bowing then stepped back while I glanced at coach.

Everyone was a bit unsure but I approached Anna with an outstretched arm," welcome to the club,manager." She shook my hand smiling.

"Seriously? We are just going to forgive her that easily?" Goujin asked.

"Thank you, Minawa." She mumbled.

"Please,call me Akari. You're one of us now." I said embracing her in a hug.

Man,I'm becoming a hugger off late but it's okay. Hugging helps one a lot as it is very calming

"Ok then Anna, your first job is to take pictures of the team and hand them out. Once you are done we can then take our pictures too for our card,"Ootani said handing Anna a camera.

I posed how my mom taught me when she told me when I was five to be a spy.

I put my hands behind my back and balanced the ball on my foot.