🅣🅗🅔 🅓🅔🅜🅞🅝 🅞🅝 🅣🅗🅔 🅟🅘🅣🅒🅗

* Morning (at my home)*

"Morning dad," I greeted him.

"Morning dear,how did you sleep last night?" He asked.

"Good." I replied quieter.

"I'm so sorry your visit got cut short."

"No, I am actually thankful, I got to meet wonderful teammates."

"Raimon's new players,right? How do they play?" He asked.

"They...are good but they need more training," I tried reasoning

He smiled and got up to leave and get ready for work." I'll see you later don't forget to take your pills," he waved then closed the door behind him.

I turned back to the photo of mom and I when I was a little kid on the wall

"Mom, why is this happening to me? What did I do that I deserve all this, I had an accident two years ago but you already know that don't you" I asked and fell down on my knees and began to sob.

"Am I a bad friend or am I a bad teammate?" I said crying.

Just then a gentle breeze blew as my hair danced in the wind. I sat crying when I suddenly glanced over at dad's room and saw something like a note at the door step.

'huh?'

I walked over to it and picked it up and to my surprise it had my name on it. I began reading the content out loud.

Dear Shima,

I feel great having found out that all the work you put in while I am in hospital has finally paid off. Akari is well here and so am I. The doctor said that if I keep this up,I'll be discharged earlier than expected and I can't wait to see your beautiful smile again.
There is something that I want you to know,if something ever happens to me then please inform Akari. I hope to see her again,I miss her. Akari Takahashi Minawa is what I called her. She reminds me of the moon and I know she will be an extra ordinary girl when she grows up.
Can you believe she did not cry at all when I got her? She was calm and is still calm to date. I will see you later my love. Check out noiro too. I finally found proof and sent it to you with this.

Sincerely,
Your beloved wife ෆ.

I gasped. "This was mom's final letter before she died. I was a seven years old but she never came back after leaving for her trip. What was that Noiro thing? I'll ask dad later." I said looking at the time.

Crap! I was late for the match! I took my bag and ran out the door leaving Mary(my nanny,yes I have one at fifteen)alone.

I got to the stadium panting like I had just come from a marathon but I bumped into the grey haired guy.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came for the match, I'm in Raimon."

"Why do I feel like I saw you before"

"Because we met yesterday." I deadpanned.

"No, I have seen you before on TV,"

"Ok, I will talk to you later," I said leaving
I got to the clubroom just in time to find the team sitting down.

"Oh good! You are here,you will not be playing today's match my dear." He smiled.

I nodded and he went on." Remember out there, always remember for you to win in a match, don't lose!"