🅩🅔🅤🅢 🅐🅝🅓 🅞🅤🅣🅔🅘

I stepped onto the pitch feeling ecstatic. "I can finally go up against Last year's finalists in person and not through the hospital TV,"

"Today's match we will have Kyuno playing,Norika you are on the bench today,"

The sponsor clips started playing and I looked up at the screen. The first one was of Zeus.

"Did those two just fall on their heads?" I asked, disturbed.

"Relax,it's just a video." Hiura replied, standing next to me as everyone turned to me.

"They fell on their heads!"

"It's just a video!"

"Okay, okay."

The ball was handed over to Zeus. I felt happy.

'Bring it Afuro,'

~Whistle~

Aphrodi jumped up and it almost looked like he flew when he did those front flips.

'Ariel tactics,they really never change,'

I ran to the back to help defend but I was too late. Afuro passed the ball to a new kid, probably a junior,who used his Hissastu Celestial saw to score a goal.

"Goal!"

Kyuno clutched the ball a bit before kicking it to Asuto."Asuto,"

Asuto lost the ball to Afuro who used his own hissastu,God alone knows to score a goal

'Ugh! '

Asuto passed me the ball as I dribbled past Afuro.

I passed the ball back to Asuto and ran down the opponent's side of the pitch.

Flashback
"I need you three to do a little more practice." Coach said to Goujin Kozoumaru and I.

"Huh? What's that coach?"

"Zeus' tactics can't be broken by simple shoots like Fire tornado and Air riser, you need to add a little bit more twist." He explained

"Ok,coach. Just tell us what to do," I smiled.

End of flashback
"Goujin,you guys ready?"I said.

"Bring it,"I smiled and kicked the ball up to Kozoumaru who used Fire tornado but it went off to the side.

'Thats it,'

Goujin charged to the ball's direction and adjusted it's direction using his head.

"Fire...trajectory adjustment!"

"Goal!"

Their goalkeeper passed the ball to Afuro but I dashed infront of him and used my new offensive tactic, twilight.

I dashed infront of him as I left behind shiny grey dust as the moon shone on the dust causing him and his teammates to not see.
" Twilight!"

I passed the ball to Goujin and Kozoumaru and they scored another goal.

"That was great you guys,one more left!" I beamed

"Thanks, that was a nice move back there too, where'd you learn it?"

I pointed to coach using my head as we walked back." Let's make the last ones count," I smiled.

I stole the ball from Afuro again but got stopped by a midfielder." Heh, how's that empress?"

I smirked as Michinari tackled him." Hmm.. not bad. Are you new?" He asked and passed the ball to me

I kicked the ball to Asuto and Kozoumaru as they used their new hissastu. Asuto used shining bird and kicked hight to Kozoumaru who followed him spinning around as his fire tornado combined with the shining bird."Bakunetsu storm!" They yelled.