🅛🅔🅣🅣🅔🅡

I closed my eyes but didn't fall asleep but I felt my body relax and my limbs could not move they way I wanted them to.

After a while, I could feel my limbs again and I immediately got up scaring Anna in the process.

"Come on, I wanna come clean about myself," I said and she hesitated for a second but then smiled. I knew she was unsure about it let alone my health.

[𝐎𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥,𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦 for 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦.]

We arrived just in time to find the interviews on going and some news reporters ran up to me pointing their mics at me.

'Ok,maybe this was a bad idea'
Anna left me and I felt a bit nervous but seeing her a couple feet away reassured me.

" Ms. Minawa, the plays you have demonstrated on the field over the past matches are leading some fans to question whether you are the great soccer legend ' Akari Takahashi', are these speculations true?" A news reporter asked.

" Yes they are. I am Akari Takahashi but Takahashi is my middle name." I replied and it caught the attention of everyone else.

" Why did you use your middle name as your sir name?" Another asked.

" I wanted to stand out besides my surname is a mystery itself," I replied

"After your accident, did you lose some memories?"

" Yes I did. Two years ago during our match with Barcelona orb, I had an accident from the opposition's captain while playing and I ended up losing consciousness and my memory but I soon regained them earlier this year." I explained.

" Why did you not come back to play as soon as you were discharged then?"

" I was strictly under supervision by the hospital to ensure I was ok." I replied.

" Then why was your admission kept a secret as well as your discharge? None knew where you ended up,"

' This is a hard one, I can't say I was in danger.'

" Well, I was admitted to the hospital of Beta Care and the reason why it was top secret was due to the requirements of my surgery," I began.

" Your surgery?" The news reporter repeated.

" Yes, you see, I had a concussion to my head and I seriously needed medical attention and the doctors did not need to be under pressure for my sake. That's why it was kept a secret."

[𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥? 𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜, 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕥𝕙,𝕚𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕚𝕥?]

" What about for your discharge?"

" Like I said, I was under supervision by the hospital. "

" Thank you for your time. Welcome back,Akari." The reporter said and I smiled.

I looked over to Anna as she came towards me. " That wasn't so bad was it?" I asked and she smiled.

We left and I noticed Nosaka get up to leave. Did he watch how my interview went?

--------

N̷e̷x̷t̷ d̷a̷y̷(a̶t̶ t̶h̶e̶ s̶t̶a̶d̶i̶u̶m̶)

I was walking through the stands trying to find a spot to rest cause I wanted to watch Haizaki's match.