🅣🅗🅔 🅘🅒🅔 🅒🅗🅐🅜🅟🅘🅞🅝🅢

We walked into the stadium feeling confident. I casually glanced over to the opponents to see a new player I hadn't seen before.

She was a girl and I asked Ootani but before she could reply coach started speaking.

"Norika you will play today's match, Akari you'll be playing in the second half,"

We nodded and I went back to sit on the bench as the others ran to the pitch.

The match started with the ball on our side. Norika left the goal and together with Kozoumaru,they ran up behind Asuto.

They used their ice hissastu, Polar bear no.2 to try and score a goal. The ball caught the opponents off guard up until Fubuki Atsuya (let's call him Atsuya)stopped the ball."Certain death bear kill-restraint!"

He stopped the hissastu like the bear killer he was and passed to his brother Fubuki Shirou(Shirou is what we shall call him.)

He dashed forward and used his hissastu to score a goal against Norika.

I could tell she wasn't happy about it. ' Come on Norika,'

Flashback
"Our opponents for the next game are none other than Hakuren jr high. They are known to have progressed rapidly since last year and they have 2 football ambassadors on their team, we shouldn't underestimate them."

"So should we change our play style?" I asked.

"Maybe we should play 5 4 3?" Michinari suggested

(Five defenders, four midfielders and three forwards)

"No, that's what they want us to think, we shall be doing none of that. Only we shall be playing with a stronger offense in the second half but a weaker one in the first half.." Coach said looking at me

"Huh? What do you mean coach?"

"Oh hohoho."
End of flashback

I continued watching the game but our teammates seemed to not agree on what to play.

"What is going on out there?" I asked,not realising I was speaking aloud.

"This is exactly what Raimon needs,"I heard coach say.

Their plays became problematic especially the defence side leading to Hakuren scoring two goals.

The whistle blew for the first half and my teammates began walking back to the bench.

"Get ready, Akari." Coach said and I got up grinning before doing some stretches.

I was caught off guard when Michinari hit the bench with his fist.

Did he not feel pain? That was such a hard blow..
"What was wrong with you defenders out there? You plays were so sloppy!"

"Maybe if the midfielders had done their job right,we wouldn't be in this mess!" Mansaku argued.

"Enough! I don't know what it is that happened out there but fighting won't help resolve this," I said and everyone fell quiet

I looked over to Hakuren's bench and I knew they had something to do with it.

I focused on stretching again and I replaced Kozoumaru in the second half.

"Come on, we'll blow them away." I cheered as we ran for the second half.

I looked over at coach and smirked. The second half began as I quickly stole the ball from Someoka.
" Nice seeing you again," he said as I smiled.

"I'm stronger now,Someoka ,no longer a weak newbie," I replied and ran past him with the ball in my possession.