𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖

Hey you guys,how you doing?

I just wanna thank you for reading up to this part and just wanna inform you that I appreciate it all. The votes,comments especially the reads.

This is my first time writing a completed book,so hope you liked it.

So I wanna share some fun facts about this book and moi.

Fact 1: I wanted to do a male reader x Outei Tsukinomiya book but then I dropped the thought cause I was unsure about how it would turn out. Sometimes I still have regrets tho(┳◇┳)

Fact 2: I wanted Akari to date Nosaka in the end not because I don't like Nosaka x Anna but because I wanted a change but I didn't do it now cause they still have secrets to settle

Fact 3:Akari was supposed to be related to Asuto as a cousin or distant relative.

Fact 4:I was supposed to finish writing before 2024,but that did not go as planned,me and my laziness.

Fact 5:I intend on making book 2 as a sequel to this book.(Let me know if you want one cause even if you don't I will still write it)

Fact 6:I don't always remember and write everything from the series cause I feel like I'm not writing rather copying and also cause I like to write stuff that can be read in 3-4 mins.

Fact 7:I had no intention of interacting with Akari or the readers as Akari but I got bored so yeah,it's okay though yeah?

Fact 8:I didn't write all the time cause writer's block hit me,it exists and is very bad. I'd think of so many ideas at once until I got nothing,that is what made me delete the first memories
(っ╥╯﹏╰╥c)

Fact 9:I don't like anime that much and honestly I only watched Inazuma Eleven only. I'm a movies gal

Thank you for reading and stay safe and healthy out there.

Love from,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Penniepe(did you really think I'd spill where I'm from?Sorry)