🅤🅝🅛🅔🅐🅢🅗,🅘🅝🅐🅑🅘🅚🅐🅡🅘 🅓🅐🅢🅗!

At Raimon (no one's POV)
"Grr!"

"Good morning, huh?" Kyuno greeted his teammates but stopped upon seeing Asuto.

"Ngghhh!!" Asuto growled as he ran on a treadmill with a piece of meat attached to a rope around him away from tigers.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT IS DANGEROUS !!" He yelled to Asuto who kept on running.

"If he stops, Kyuno, he will die!" Akari yelled.

"Oh hoho!"

A day ago
"If we want to win in this tournament,we will have to learn a special move." Kozoumaru said

"Learn a special move?"

"Exactly. No matter how long the survival of the team is decided,one of the special moves Akari and I have won't last that long," Kozoumaru continued.

"You are right,after fighting Seishou and Minodouzan I realised that right now what we need to take them head on is a special move. I'll do it." Asuto said.

"Asuto-kun!"

"Heh?!!"

Everyone gasped as coach jumped down from heaven knows where and a headlight shone on him.

Back to Akari's POV
"Woo-yaa!! So without further ado,to all of you, I'll make you learn the 'special move' " coach said doing his Kung Fu moves again.

"What? Coach?!"

"Asuto-kun, your training starts tomorrow. I hope you'll be ready." He said and left.

"That old man gets on my nerves," Goujin said looking at coach as he left.

Back to present time
I approached Kyuno who was standing by the treadmill.

*Growl*
"Is this even a special training?!"He asked and I could tell he was upset.

I put my hand on his shoulder and bent down to his height," Can you keep a secret?"

I dragged a little further from everyone. "Those aren't real tigers,they are holograms."

"Oh,that's why coach doesn't seem alarmed."

I nodded."Come on,"

"Now Ultra Chukchi!" He yelled playing his video game then Asuto fell off probably exhausted.

"Asuto-kun,don't stop, the power generated by the treadmill is used to charge the console." He said firmly making Asuto gulp.

"Coach... I... I really want to learn a special move!" He said bowing down

"You leave me no choice then," he said as he got up and began walking to the goal,"in 5 steps,come to this flag!" He said as he put up a flag.

"Huh? That's all?"

"Um Asuto that is quite a distance," Kyuno pointed out.

"Okay," he exhaled.

"That's impossible!" Kyuno said

"Nothing is impossible for the possible," I said looking forward.

Asuto took a deep breath in and leaned forward

"1,2,3,4...5!" He counted at each step but still did not make it to the flag.

"What I didn't make it? Well, I won't stop now damn it," he cursed pissed off.

Whoa,I have never seen Asuto so mad not have I ever heard him curse.

Kyuno's POV
"1,2,3,4..5!" Asuto yelled but he slipped on the fifth leap.