🅕🅘🅝🅐🅛

"Come on,let's go," I said tapping Asuto's shoulder.
𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡
"You guys we are tied now but we can still take the lead. I'm honored to have made it this far playing with all of you that I don't care whether we win or lose," I smiled.

"I'm just kidding,of course I care," I say.

"Come on let's go play the remaining half with everything we got," I said.

"🆈🅴🅰🅷!"

We walked back to the camp looking ready to win just as much as Outei.

The match started off well and I could feel no tension in the air anymore between both teams.

Kozoumaru got the ball and used Flame Daruma's Bakunetsu shot to try and score a goal but Nishikage stopped it with his new hissastu casting arm and for some reason I could only think of plasma and veins seeing that.Sorry if I disgusted you but-

Author:Ok,how 'bout we just get on with the story,hmm?

Oh yeah,the second half was lit!Never felt do much alive (not like I was dead in the matches or anything)playing before.

We stole the ball but lost it soon enough to Nosaka,man he good. He dribbled past Okuiri using Sky walk and he literally walked on air! Though it was a few seconds long

He used King's lance again but it got stopped by Norika's mermaid veil,oh flip yeah!Norika passed the ball to me and I used Morphix:luna eclipse  but Nishikage stopped it.

He passed the ball once more to Nosaka who used King's lance and it was redirected by 'Counter drive.'

"Royal family shield," he said and stopped it. We kept on playing and we stopped chargimg forth and left it all upto Kozoumaru and Goujin.

I signalled everyone to stay back and let Goujin and Kozoumaru settle their 'differences.'

"Captain!" Goujin called and though I was a bit surprised he called me that,I kicked the ball to him and he was about to kick it but then Nosaka intervened. They chased after one another until he finally got it.

He stomped on the ball sending it flying in the air as a yellow bubbly aura surrounded him but Nosaka stole the ball and Kozoumaru stole it back and kicked it back to Goujin.

"Goujin!You better make it in," he said and passed it to him.Goujin smiled then kicked the ball with strength as he sent it flying towards the goal in green,yellow and orange swirls."Fire lemonade!"

His shot left us all excited,shocked and nervous at the same time. Nishikage got hold of the ball but it still had power as it concentrated at his hands,"splash!"

The shoot burst and Nishikage got pushed into the goal...was that a trick shoot?Or trick shot??

"Aaahhh!!You did it Senpai,I'm so proud of you." I yelled tackling him in a side hug as he looked back at me grinning.

"I did it!I actually did it,a true man gets it done when it counts the most right?" He grinned pointing at himself.

"Yes!You finally did it," I grinned back fighting back tears as he walked to his friends to celebrate.

"Are you actually going to cry?" Haizaki teased approaching me.

"Yeah...I'm so proud he never gave up and faced a lot to do that hissastu,you know it was the first hissastu to be made?"

"What?!Fire lemonade?" He asked.

"Yeah but the creator died before he could explain how he learnt it and since then,people tried to do it but ended up with other hissastus and people ended up forgeting Fire Lemonade," I explained.

"You just made that up,"he retorted and I shrugged.

"Fine,go look it up on gooleg,"(no I don't mean google)
I said and walked away.

The whistle blew for the end of the match and after jumping up and down,I dropped down to the ground,exhausted.

" Child,why you laying on the ground like rotting drying fish?"Goujin asked as an arc formed on my left temple as I got up.

"Son you better take tht back before I kick your sorry butt," I replied.

"Toro toro!" He said waving his hanky at me like I was an angry bull and I just chased him all round the pitch while Haizaki laughed at us.

~~~~~~~~~~
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡/𝐆𝐞𝐤𝐤𝐨 𝐇𝐐
I was waiting patiently outside the door with Haizaki for Nosaka as he spoke to the CEO of Gekko.

"Man,when can I kick his stupid face already?" Haizaki asked growing impatient by the minute.

"Just wait will you?"I reply as he sulks leaving me sweat dropping,the things boys become when they grow up with girls...

"Now!" I said as Haizaki kicked the door open and sent the ball straight for the chariman.He flew to the wall getting hurt and could not move.

I approached him,"It's over! I know you are the one who gave the order for my targeting in yesterday's match. I also know you work for noiro so be a good boy and tell me who gave you money to injure me." I said sternly.

"You!You did this to my work,"

"Did I tell you to do an illegal project?No,now talk!"

"It..it was..the reporter,"he said as I left.

Nosaka and Haizaki left behind me. As we stepped out of the elevator we spotted Anna and she was looking at him so Haizaki and I left them alone.

" I hope that fool makes the right decision,"he said and I was left to wander what he meant. Nosaka caught up with me and we went to the carnival nearby.

"You've been quiet lately,something wrong?"

"Nosaka I'm--"I said worriedly

"I know,concerned about me. I'm scared as well,honestly." He replied

"I know you played with your tumor till the end to find proof against ares but how does any of this have anything to do with me?" I asked.

"It doesn't,I thought you were mad at me since you sent Anna to come talk to me after our match witg Outei,"

"I never did that. I had to go see dad,"I replied.

"Then why did she..?" He asked puzzled.

"I don't know,maybe she has a crush on you? You are kinda.." I teased.

"Maybe but I let her down easy today,hope she takes it well. I don't see her that way,"

"Hmm...you know we are close friends  I don't think we keep secrets from one another," I said.

"You're right so we will start slowly. I heard the world tournament is coming up,I wonder if we'll get selected."

"Of course we will," I smiled as he looked at me,happily.

"I'm meeting up with Asuto and Haizaki at the tower,wanna come?"

"Nah, I wanna go see my-"

"Dad?I know," he smiled then hugged me and left as I headed for home.

"The sky is beautiful today,I feel way better." I said as I walked.

𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘.

𝔾𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥𝕥𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕙-𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕙𝕪.

𝔹𝕪𝕖❛‿˂̵✧