🅦🅗🅘🅢🅣🅛🅔,🅟🅛🅐🅨🅔🅡🅢,🅐🅒🅣🅘🅞🅝!

Seishou's pitch/Haizaki's POV
Boom!

"Argh! Why won't I get it right?" I yelled upset.

"If I don't get it right I'll lose to that princess and her newbie team!"

"Haizaki,"I heard my name and turned around to see Kidou.

"What now Kidou?" I asked.

"It's Akari isn't it? I've never seen you practice for a match before."

"I just thought I would do you all a favour," I smirked and went back to kicking the ball

"I can see you're trying to change, that's good for the team but for whatever reason that made play you soccer it's still holding you back. The larger your darkness,the larger your shadow. Akari might be the light that you actually need," he said.

"What?"I asked.

"The light that Akari gives off is similar to that of Inamori Asuto only hers is also calming and pleasant as well. Akari is the light you need right now to guide you out of the dark,just as a close friend was to me,"he explained.

I looked at him intently. The light that I need? I buried the thought and scoffed." Why would I trust that princess anyway?"

"You are right about that...she is a princess. She is known by a lot of names but the one that stands out the most is 'the great Lunar Princess '. When she is serious about something, she's unstoppable."

I looked at him before turning back to the bullseye on the wall." Whatever,"

"Just think about it," he said and left.

I kept on practising feeling even more enraged..." This lunar Princess, how dare she ask whether I play for revenge when she has no idea why! "

Timeskip to the match day
Akari's POV

"Hey!" I turned to see Haizaki walking up to me mad.

"I will make sure I crush you and your newbie team." He hissed.

"They aren't newbies, they are very strong and capable of anything," I retorted.

"Humph!" He scoffed.

"Haizaki, I don't know why you play soccer for revenge, soccer is meant to be played for fun, it's really fun if you let yourself enjoy it."I said.

"Shut up!You don't know anything,"

" I wish I did but one thing is clear, Raimon is unstoppable. We make the impossible possible," I said and walked off to my position.

•|•••|•••••|Whistle
The coin toss landed on Tails with seishou starting the kickoff.
"Kidou pass it to me!" Haizaki said running forward.

Kidou passed the ball to Haizaki who fiercely kicked the ball making it miss my face by an inch and it caught everyone off guard earning them their first-

"Goal!"

I looked at the screen shocked when I remembered how Kozoumaru played and used Fire tornado almost hitting his face...but why me? Was it a payback?

Haizaki walked past me whispering," Will that become possible from impossible princess? Just sit back and enjoy my show,"

"Come on you guys it's only one goal,we can take it back! " I yelled.

"Yeah!"

Asuto received the ball from the front and he, Goujin and I dribbled down the pitch with everyone else behind us.

I received the ball but just as I was about to use air riser,Haizaki charged down and snatched it from me (with his feet of course)

He ran up our side all by himself ignoring his teammates.' Hmm,'

He used a new hissastu or at least one I had never seen before but it was about penguins as well... " Perfect penguin!"

'Man, he has an obsession of penguins...maybe he is trying to get revenge for his penguin bff he lost when young. Wait,how did he get a penguin in Japan?'

I snapped out of my crazy thoughts from a tap on my shoulder from Goujin," Are you okay?"

"Never been better," I smiled as he sighed in relief.

We ran back to help defend against Haizaki who was constantly trying to score and shutting out his teammates, I managed to stop the ball with my chest.

"What?!"

I kicked the ball to Norika and nodded my head before running ahead.

The whole of the first half was spent with Asuto and I blocking the shoots from Haizaki.

"Haizaki is overwhelming. How can we beat him with a score difference like that?" I heard Okuiri ask.

I looked over at coach and then at Kyuno.'Why is it that coach won't let Kyuno play even one match?' I thought as I had realised he had never played a game before.

I shrugged it off and turned my attention back to the team who was listening to Asuto.

"We can't give up,we never have! Yes there are times that may seem too hard to surpass but it is normal,we cannot give up when a challenge is facing us. We've come this far,we can still make it to the top!"

"No, Asuto,you can't." I said and everyone turned to me.

"You will make it to the top,"I smiled and everyone sighed in relief.

"You got me there,"Goujin said punching my arm softly as I laughed.

"Come on let's go win this and take it to the top!" I said,man it felt good cheering.

Coach told us we would use our trump card in the second half and we were relieved as we had waited so long..

Finally.