🅗🅤🅡🅣🅘🅝🅖

ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄɪᴘᴀʟ's ᴏғғɪᴄᴇ
I was seated on the principal's office having a talk with dad and the principal when my teammates walked in.

"Sir,you called for us?"Michinari spoke up breaking the silence.

" Why yes,I wanted you to have a talk with our sponsor,Mr.Shimabukuro." The principal replied.

"You have conquered your previous matches well and I have made a tour, in your honour. I am calling it the Inakunijima Football tour. It will be launched successfully after you win the tournament,keep fighting and I am confident you will win." He said.

"Well done,Raimon eleven. I feel proud to be your sponsor right now,keep on fighting and thank you for taking care of my daughter," dad said.

𝒟𝒶𝒹~Thoughts

"🅷🆄🅷?🅰🅺🅰🆁🅸 🅸🆂 🆈🅾🆄🆁 🅳🅰🆄🅶🅷🆃🅴🆁 🆂🅸🆁?!" They asked puzzled.

"Yes,she is." He replied calmly as they turned to me.

"Why didn't you tell us your father is the CEO of our sponsor?" They asked and I was a bit puzzled.

"Huh? I didn't tell you? Sorry," I shrugged it off casually and they almost fell on their backs.

"Well, I better reserve the venue for the celebration" tge principal said cutting off the conversation.

"Reservation?" Goujin asked excited.

"Why yes,we are confident thet the raimon eleven will win," the principal said.

" Yes,even the townfolks believe so. We will definitely win,with these hands no these feet!" Goujin said cupping the shoe like a face.

"Akari while the others walk back I would like you to stay back. I hope that's okay?" Dad said turning to the ptincipal who nodded in return.

ᴛʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ
As the Raimon eleven walked back totally smitten by everyone's opinions on their victory,they bumped into Anna and her ' minions'.

They noticed them,probably because they were staring and turned around.

"Raimon eleven," a girl with short blue hair and glasses said.

" Congratulations on winning!" The 'minions' said shocking Raimon.

"🆄🅼🅼..."

" We are quite big fans of yours now,"the girl said.

"I am Hiura Kirina's number one fan," A girl with light brown hair braided and tied in two pigtails said.

"You talking to me..?" Hiura mumbled

"I am Hattori Hanta's," A girl with blue hair in two pigtails said.

"...and I'm Golem's," a girl with blonde hair said.

Another girl handed Goujin a present while the other one handed Hiyori a letter as they blushed a bit.

"We saw how you have been playing with the old Raimon spirits and we would like to congratulate you for making it this far. We are confident the you will win the tournament and the student council will throw you a party for that." The same blue haired girl with glasses finished as they left

"....."

"You know up until now,they have only said mean stuff about us," Mansaku spoke up breaking the atmosphere.

"Well then it means that if you keep on winning,you'll be acknowledged." Anna said turning to them.

" The fact that those girls believe in us is amazing," Okuiri stated adjusting his glasses.