🅣🅗🅔 🅛🅔🅖🅔🅝🅓🅐🅡🅨 🅖🅞🅐🅛🅚🅔🅔🅟🅔🅡

"Akari!"

"Endou!"

We stepped into the pitch with half the stadium chanting my name, the other half chanting Endou-senpai's name.

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐤𝐬,𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬,𝐀𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐮!"

I smiled,oh well...My name was back and so am I.

I could feel my teammate's uneasiness. "Come on you guys, we will win this match and the next and we will be champions! Aren't you excited?"

"Not really, Endou is our opponent, I don't know if we can really win." Okuiri said.

"Hey, stop feeling so down,sure the other teams weren't able to get past them but we have one thing they did not have," I smiled.

" What's that?"Golem asked.

"Determination and persistence," I said.

"That's two things.." Goujin trailed off.

"Man,whatever," I said and they laughed

"The point is we can beat them,we are gonna win and we will not lose!" I cheered finally getting them on board.

"🆈🅴🅰🅷!"

"Now come on, sakka yarouzze!(let's play soccer) "I cheered.

The whistle blew for the first half and since I was the starter, I passed the ball to Asuto who passed to Goujin in the clearing of Tousen and used a normal shot which Endou caught and threw it back at him.

" Hey,are you provoking me?" Goujin asked.

𝓖𝓸𝓾𝓳𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓯 𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓿𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓱𝓲𝓶~ Thoughts.

Kozoumaru got angry and impatient and used fire tornado which Endou kicked back with his leg leaving him speechless.

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓸 𝓢𝓮𝓷𝓹𝓪𝓲 ,𝔀𝓪𝓲𝓽,𝔀𝓱𝔂 𝓪𝓶 𝓘 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓷𝓽?~Thoughts

Tonegawa managed to steal the ball from us by their libero Sakanoue Noboru, he dribbled past us skillfully and then passed it to his other two teammates who used their hissastu,"Dragon drive!"

Norika tried to block the shoot using Uzumaki the hand but failed,earning Tonegawa a point.

She was a bit surprised making me wonder whether she had underestimated them.

𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓲𝓽,𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓹𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮...𝓭𝓲𝓯𝓯𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓽~Thoughts.

Hiura got the ball and used cold snap as a shoot trying to score but failed against Endou's Majin the hand.

Kozoumaru once again complained that he should have passed the ball to him instead of using some useless shot and I snapped.

"Oh really? Was it not your fire tornado that got stopped just now?" I asked and he kept quiet looking away as I glared at him.

The first half ended as fast as it began and we went for a break and I saw Michinari(captain) walk up to Endou.

𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓪~ Thoughts

We stepped back onto the field a few minutes before the second half could start and Michinari walked up to me.