🅢🅟🅔🅒🅘🅐🅛 🅣🅡🅐🅘🅝🅘🅝🅖

Night time 3AM

I tossed and turned in bed cause I could not sleep. I kicked my blanket away in frustration.

"Why can't I sleep?"

Ugh... Of all days to not sleep. I sighed spread my bed and sat down on my study chair to read.

Meanwhile at Outei
Nosaka's POV

' Akari Minawa,why does she look so familiar? She must be very important if Mr.asked me to dig deep into her.' I thought getting up.

Morning 🌄. Back to Akari's POV
I woke up to the sun's warm rays as I groaned in pain at my sore neck. I fell asleep while reading!

I got out of the chair and did some stretches before I grabbed my towel and my casuals to take a shower.

I took my beloved shower,had breakfast then sped off to school.
I almost immediately spotted the guys.

"Morning everyone," I greeted.

"Morning M
Akari," they greeted back.

We hurried off to practice cause all of us were late. We arrived in time with coach

"Sorry coach were late," we bowed and he forgave us.

"Today I want you to play a little game before practice," he began as we all looked at him surprised.

"Ta-da! This is the mystery lottery box no.3. You will put your hands in and pull out the first thing you touch without looking inside and don't open till I say so. Okay go!" I picked up a small piece of paper eager to see what was inside.

"Ok, before you open the paper, those who get a green tick get the day off today and begin their special practice tomorrow while those who get a red cross will continue with the routine. Now you may open them." He finished.

I opened mine only to see a red cross. The only people who got a green tick were Hiura and Golem.

"Ok then! Let's start practicing," coach said and we ran but as I was about to start dribbling but he suddenly yelled that we would practice long passes until our match day.

"EH?!"

'Man we gotta stop doing that or am I the only one whose ears are smarting?'

I turned to Goujin who was running far away so that I could pass a long pass to him.

"Ready Goujin? Here I go!" I yelled kicking the ball to him and he gave me a thumbs up when he caught it. We played back and forth until we got bored which was 3 minutes later.

"Okay,this is boring. Got something else in mind?" I ask turning to him

"Nah. Hey,can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Sure,what is it?"

"Before we left my dad told me to discover a strong hissastu while on the mainland but every time I tell my friends about it,they keep laughing and telling me it's fire tornado not fire lemonade." He explained.

"Oh.. I see. Well what is fire lemonade?" I asked.

"Dad told me that it's a hissastu that has the burst of a lemon and is strong enough to pass a good keeper."

"Wow! That's sounds so cool but let me tell you something. Don't listen to what they tell you,keep on practising and surprise everyone one day." I said tapping his shoulder.

"I'll support you every step of the way."

"Hey you two, enough chit chat and get back to practice!"
Michinari yelled across the pitch.