🅣🅐🅒🅣🅘🅒🅐🅛 🅐🅟🅟🅡🅞🅐🅒🅗

Raimon's gate
I stepped out of the car scared to see my teammates. '
I gave the driver a smile and left quickly before he could say anything. I turned and began walking to the clubroom.

I opened the door gathering up my courage only to find out it was empty. Huh? Where is everyone?

To begin with, I hadn't met anyone from school. My phone beeped and I took it out of my pocket to see the notification.

I facepalmed myself,'how could I forget today there was a match?' I left hurriedly and got to the stadium wheezing but in time to find the team still there.

I took a quick trip to the John only to bump into a manager.
"I'm so sorry," I bowed not looking at their face.

"Thank you,wait... Akari?" The voice asked. Why did it sound so familiar.

I looked up to see a girl maybe my age with short brown hair and big brown eyes," Hello," I smiled

"I'm sorry but I can't quite remember you," I smiled awkwardly,why was I granted the memory of a goldfish for my social life?

"Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot about your accident - my name is Aki Kino," the said girl bowed.

"I was one of the managers for the team and I was a great friend of yours though I am 2yrs older than you." She continued as the last sentence slapped me hard on my face.

"I see, nice to see you too Aki,"I smiled back at her.

"Why aren't you with your team?"

"I was actually going to go there after I passed by here.." I said and she nodded.

"I hate to keep you waiting so I'll go," she said gave me a hug and left.

'Man, people in Tokyo are huggers off late,'

|•On the pitch•|

" I can't believe we are going to be playing a match without coach," Hiyori said as they walked to their positions.

I chose to not play the game and sat on the bench much to the dismay of Kyuno,who I had coincidentally sat next to.

I caught a few looks from the rest f the team but I smiled and they looked back at the pitch.
'this will be harder than I thought it would be,'

*^~Whistle!
The game began well with Raimon handling the ball well and soon Kozoumaru had the ball and kicked it up in the air and did Gouenji's special move 'fire tornado' which was easily stopped by the goalkeeper.

"It is time for the takedown,"

Everyone charged forward leaving Norika at the goalmouth. Suddenly Okuiri yelled "Oh no! Our goal is wide open," as Mikage Sennou got the ball and as expected they did not hesitate to charge down our side

'Gosh, do they not see they are falling into a trap?' I smiled in amusement.

Their goalkeeper threw it to the front to the forwards but in the process, they lost the ball to Hiyori who used a new hissastu to intercept the pass.

'nice one.'

Hiyori passed the ball to the front and it easily got to Asuto who scored a goal.

"Time for the do or die tactic," I glanced over at Norika.

The goalkeeper passed the ball to their captain who used his hissastu to try to score but Norika stopped it easily with her new hissastu. She stepped back a bit before running forward and pushing her arm a bit forward and a water arm extension appeared stopping the ball . "Uzumaki the hand!"

"Go Norika," I yelled getting up and she smiled at me then passed the ball to the front and Asuto used his new hissastu to pass the defence line." Inabikari dash!"

Just like at practice, in only 5 steps.

The first half ended with all its intensity and soon enough the second half began,more intense than the first half, and it ended pretty quickly with the match in Raimon's favour with a score of 4-0.

Sorry I had to speed up the match.

"Hey guys,"I smiled but I could tell that some were not happy to see me.

"Akari, welcome back! Where'd you disappear off to?" Asuto ran up to me tackling me in a hug and everyone else followed.

"You're no longer upset with me?" I asked

"Akari..." Hiura called out walking up to me.

"Look,I came to reconcile with you guys. I had no idea I was Akari Takahashi,the soccer legend cause I had amnesia after the accident and I had been fully convinced that I was a different person, I..." I hesitated a bit.

"Akari..."

"I was scared of playing soccer again cause that's what made me get injured. I truly hope you can forgive me,"

"Akari, we get it. You actually did us a favour.

"I did?"

"Yes! When you left mostly we buried ourselves into practice and that really helped getting our mind off of all that had happened to coach and also because I was once like that so it hurt seeing myself again," He explained.

"I'm sorry for having said stuff like that to you but I am willing to give you another shot if you stop keeping secrets from us, I mean we are your friends, you should trust us." For some weird feeling,I felt odd when Hiura said that but I shook it off.

'where have I heard that?'

"He's right," Goujin said.

"We are all good you guys," I smiled,it feeling better.

"Let me ask you guys,why do you play soccer?" I asked out of the blues.

"You know it's because of winning it for the island. " They replied and I nodded

"With all due respect but I don't think that's why,there's more to it than that but I'll leave you to find it out alone." I thought.

"Come on let's go home,I'm beat," Goujin said walking away.

"Yeah,"

We were walking down the corridor and I was with Asuto.

"Do you really think that.." Asuto said getting cut off.

"Inamori Asuto,"

"Huh?" We turned around confused.

"Kidou!" I smiled hugging him.

"Yuuto Kidou,it's an honour to meet you." Asuto said bowing.

"Hello, Akari. I see your memory is back, " he smiled at me.

"Not all of it though,"

"Hmm.. I see. Well,it is an honour to meet you too but be careful on your next match,Teikoku is not a team to be underestimated." He said turning to Asuto.

"Neither is Raimon," I said.

"I can't wait for that match two teams with two unpredictable coaches, see you around then." He turned and left.

"Oh? See you around too," Asuto yelled.

"What's with him?" Asuto asked me once Kidou turned a corner.

"He is a mysterious code to decipher but he is right. Come on," I said walking away.

----------------------------------
I am so sorry for not publishing yesterday there was no power and my phone died. I am truly sorry but grateful for reading this chapter.

Stay safe and have a great day. (Or night)

(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠-⁠☆
----------------------------------